• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Whenever I get my brother to play bass or piano with me when I play guitar, he complains. He says we don't sound good or that I added an extra note, or that I sound the same. Jesus...he's such a Nazi in everything. He can't play music without criticizing something. I don't know how he is a Coldplay fan. I though all fans were nice lol. Oh and his Coldplaying username is Xyloplay I believe. His avatar is Famous Old Painters.

Whenever I get my brother to play bass or piano with me when I play guitar, he complains. He says we don't sound good or that I added an extra note, or that I sound the same. Jesus...he's such a Nazi in everything. He can't play music without criticizing something. I don't know how he is a Coldplay fan. I though all fans were nice lol. Oh and his Coldplaying username is Xyloplay I believe. His avatar is Famous Old Painters.

Uh why did you go on about how mean your brother is and then give everyone his username? :uhoh:

Well, I actually had my last day of 8th grade today (history final UGH), but I was taking Geometry.

...although I'm actually finishing up an online Algebra II course so that I don't have to take it next year. :blank:

(so, instead, I'm taking AP Statistics next year. weeee)

Math is the best, though. :wacky:

Oh wow, you really do like math. :) It wasn't my favorite subject, but it was alright. I had some friends take AP Stats this year and they seemed to really enjoy it; I'm sure you will too since you already love math. I'm not so much into word problems all that much so I took AP Calc BC this year instead. :P

Annoyingly, the school that I'm going to doesn't offer AP Calc BC, just AB. :bomb: I am going to an IB [international Baccalaureate] program for high school, though, so I get to take Math SL (standard level, which is apparently difficult...just like I like it). I guess I can always take online AP Calc AB during my junior year and online AP Calc BC during senior year.

although my original plan was to take AP Calc during my sophomore year

Sorry if I seem rather hyperactive right now. :P I'm watching too many random youtube videos.

so you're not required to take pre-cal then?

That's what I had took sophomore year, well it was trigonometry and math analysis but it made up pre-cal. Then like you're doing, I took AB as a junior and then just finished up BC this year. I enjoyed AB more. :P But not online.

I know this it's still early for you to decide, but are you thinking of majoring in math in college? :)