✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Well, Math SL is apparently pre-calc (..but in two years), so I guess not. :P

I hope I can take AP Calc AB during my Junior year. If I have to take it out of school and then get credit for it, like I am with my Algebra II course, then I will. :shrug:

Probably, yeah. The problem is, I would like to basically have math as a career...and I don't know any careers that exclusively involve calculus/extremely difficult algebra. I have to see how much I like physics first before I decide on my major. (or double major, mabye)

At any rate, I'll probably minor in math, if I don't minor in it. :shrug:

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

...which means what exactly?

they don't tell us. combonation of everything, Algebra, Geomentry, Stats, etc. it's the same bullshit every year. we did stuff this year that we did Freshman year

JUINORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

that means AP Lang and Ap US History bundle............. :bigcry:

Well, Math SL is apparently pre-calc (..but in two years), so I guess not. :P

I hope I can take AP Calc AB during my Junior year. If I have to take it out of school and then get credit for it, like I am with my Algebra II course, then I will. :shrug:

Probably, yeah. The problem is, I would like to basically have math as a career...and I don't know any careers that exclusively involve calculus/extremely difficult algebra. I have to see how much I like physics first before I decide on my major. (or double major, mabye)

At any rate, I'll probably minor in math, if I don't minor in it. :shrug:

Oh okay, I see. :)

Yeah you still have plenty of time to decide what you want to major in. :) Even once in college you don't have to decide right away. As for careers...something like engineering or finance? I'm not so sure...I've never really researched it. :P I'm more into the social sciences. :P

Oh okay, I see. :)

Yeah you still have plenty of time to decide what you want to major in. :) Even once in college you don't have to decide right away. As for careers...something like engineering or finance? I'm not so sure...I've never really researched it. :P I'm more into the social sciences. :P

Yep...although I'll probably manage to convince the IB coordinator to let me take the second year of SL and AP Calc AB at the same time. :P

Eww. Engineering. No.

(sorry; my brother got an engineering degree. needless to say, it doesn't seem to be very interesting)

Finance: EVEN MORE NO UGH I HATE PROBABILITY

Physics could be interesting, though. :P

I have two very close friends IRL, and I have an equal amount of close friends on CP. :lol: The social sciences aren't really for me.

:stunned: senior year for me.

can we not talk about school. Coldplay is in 3 weeks :D

but I still have to read 4 book :toilet:

That's because I get to take AP Stat instead of Algebra II, which I've been taking online for the past five months. :blank:

...KEANE IS IN TEN DAYS :cheesy:

I have to read three books, finish my Algebra II course within ten days, work on Geometry, Spanish I, and high school prep language arts review books, and, to top it all off, I'm working for three weeks. :blank:

Don't complain. Seriously.

That's because I get to take AP Stat instead of Algebra II, which I've been taking online for the past five months. :blank:

...KEANE IS IN TEN DAYS :cheesy:

I have to read three books, finish my Algebra II course within ten days, work on Geometry, Spanish I, and high school prep language arts review books, and, to top it all off, I'm working for three weeks. :blank:

Don't complain. Seriously.

crazy math lady :blank:

are we really on summer break?

Yep...although I'll probably manage to convince the IB coordinator to let me take the second year of SL and AP Calc AB at the same time. :P

Eww. Engineering. No.

(sorry; my brother got an engineering degree. needless to say, it doesn't seem to be very interesting)

Finance: EVEN MORE NO UGH I HATE PROBABILITY

Physics could be interesting, though. :P

I have two very close friends IRL, and I have an equal amount of close friends on CP. :lol: The social sciences aren't really for me.

If you know you can handle it all then go for it. :D

:lol: Alright you'll find your calling. :)

To the person seeing Coldplay in a few weeks, have fun!!! :dance:

care to lend change?

and thought on the new avi?

I don't actually have the money yet; I'll get it when I apply to college. :blank:

I like your old one better. :blank:

If you know you can handle it all then go for it. :D

:lol: Alright you'll find your calling. :)

To the person seeing Coldplay in a few weeks, have fun!!! :dance:

Well, I could handle Geometry and Algebra II at the same time. :P

I sure hope so. :lol:

I'm seeing them in four weeks.

...how is that possible. :stunned:

I don't actually have the money yet; I'll get it when I apply to college. :blank:

I like your old one better. :blank:

Well, I could handle Geometry and Algebra II at the same time. :P

I sure hope so. :lol:

I'm seeing them in four weeks.

...how is that possible. :stunned:

You'll need the money for college apps. They can get expensive...especially if you apply to a lot. :P

That's true. :) It's just it starts getting harder with the higher level math, but you love it so you'll be fine. :nice:

Time flies so fast! I feel like mine came and went so quickly! I want to see them again! :P

thank you! :D

I'm Tyler btw

Nice to meet you Tyler! I'm Imelda. :)