• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Don't feel alone. I'm the same way, but you know. You can change that. You just have to believe in yourself. You can, yes you can. Opinions don't matter unless you think they do. You can do anything. Just say yes. Take that leap of faith and believe there is so much you can achieve. :)

^^^ *cartoons

And I get the feeling, Julia. My art isn't realistic enough for me, and my mom can draw AND sculpt AND paint realistically. I'm not even joking when I say that she has a life-size sculpture in a church. :|

Don't feel alone. I'm the same way, but you know. You can change that. You just have to believe in yourself. You can, yes you can. Opinions don't matter unless you think they do. You can do anything. Just say yes. Take that leap of faith and believe there is so much you can achieve. :)

Keaton, you sound like some sort of motivational speaker, but that's not bad, and thanks.

And I get the feeling, Julia. My art isn't realistic enough for me, and my mom can draw AND sculpt AND paint realistically. I'm not even joking when I say that she has a life-size sculpture in a church. :|

I remember talking about this forever ago, you've got more pressure on your shoulders I think, but you're also younger than I am (I think). You have more time to learn, I won't have as much anymore with college and all.

Well, I'm younger than you (three years, I think? I'm going into 10th grade next year), but that's not much more time...especially since I'm going to be having more and more pressure from school, with AP classes. It doesn't help that I don't really have any room in my schedule for art classes, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to take them, seeing as I would have to go to the other school in the building - yes, there are two schools in the same building - and they don't have many available time slots open. :\ I tried talking to my counselor earlier about getting an art class in and giving up study hall, but she never replied. *sighs overdramatically*

I'm sorry, but motivational speakers irritate me to no end. :|

I'm fine, reworking a drawing.

And AJ, even if you don't have an art class, you can still try and teach yourself. I had to do that for a bit. Though, I did have art all throughout k-12, but that's because I went to a ridiculously small school where I could take art every year.

Julia, it does help that my mom is an artist, though I have mostly gotten through my teaching myself. Ah well. :P

My school is a math/science specialty high school, which coexists in the same building with an arts specialty middle school and high school. We have options to take classes not available at our school at the other, but it mostly just works towards the benefit of the arts school. Ah well. :|

I just had a k-12 building, divided into the elementary school on one side and the middle/high school on the other. And I understand that, and I'm sorry, but I'm sure your mom can help you and all that jazz.

On a completely different note, DRAWING TIME :awesome:

tumblr_mppdqudCWn1qm4foso1_500.jpg

(yes, I did post this on Tumblr)

I just had a k-12 building, divided into the elementary school on one side and the middle/high school on the other. And I understand that, and I'm sorry, but I'm sure your mom can help you and all that jazz.

On a completely different note, DRAWING TIME :awesome:

tumblr_mppdqudCWn1qm4foso1_500.jpg

(yes, I did post this on Tumblr)

That's cool! :awesome:

On a side note, totally thinking about changing my name back to Spidey. Except I've changed my name before a few times so I feel Ian wouldn't want to deal with this again. :rolleyes:

^^ :laugh3: Not at all! Sorry, I can understand the confusion, but I am not a brunette. I'm blond. And no, it's Roadie #42, Anchorman, and The Oracle. I do like your guess though.

(also, I know these probably don't look like thei real life counterparts, but that's the point, they're not supposed to. They're what I think the band's bloggers look like)

And thank you guys :nice: