• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Overseas manager, I have Skype lol. I put my trust in you so I will fly to the states to be your manager, I love American accents, so cute :P.

Hold auditions for a band!!example: *wanted a drummer, bass player, willing to play alt rock, call Keaton on 123456678900* or whatever you want or need :P.

Good thinking haha..skype is amazing. :nod: We'll take a friend of mine who is a drummer, and my brother if he wants to. He plays bass. But it seems he's more interested in video games than playing his bass. :\ oh well. We'll take Guy Berryman. :wink3:

Keaton I know you liked Nautica as a name

Also I would like a 20th of the profits :P :lol:

Woah woah woah, music isn't about making money and profits, it's about making a difference to people, people like you and me. Think how Coldplay (may) have helped and affected you. I know that I wouldn't be who I am today without music. Music is about changing the world for the better, use your music to raise money to charity or awareness to a social problem. Of coarse if its a full time job you will need money from it but profit should not be your first thought.

:P

I know a few bassists, but they're in England with me : (. Just hold auditions, you can advertise the auditions on Facebook, Twitter, any blogs you have and you could put advertisements in newspapers, make posters etc etc. : )

Any band name ideas?

Sounds good to me. It's different to say the least. :lol:

Keaton I know you liked Nautica as a name

Also I would like a 20th of the profits :P :lol:

:nod:

Nautica would be the name.

Woah woah woah, music isn't about making money and profits, it's about making a difference to people, people like you and me. Think how Coldplay (may) have helped and affected you. I know that I wouldn't be who I am today without music. Music is about changing the world for the better, use your music to raise money to charity or awareness to a social problem. Of coarse if its a full time job you will need money from it but profit should not be your first thought.

:P

By "I" I mean charity :nod::lol:

Where did the name Nautica come from? Have you got a logo?

*picks up pen and paper*

It's the name of a clothing company. I have about 3 of their tee shirts and 2 of their long sleeve button downs. I was playing guitar one day and was thinking what I should name my band if I made one. I looked down and saw I had a blue nautica shirt on. :lol: Maybe we could work out a deal so we can use the name and they will provide us with custom clothing while we endorse our music and there brand. :rolleyes:

http://www.nautica.com/home/index.jsp

Hhmmmm I see, okay, I can work with that ;).

Does anyone have whatsapp? :p I have no one to talk to hardly on there.

I am the next Phil Harvey.

Keaton is Chris

James is Jonny

And for stage presence. I honestly prefer 4 man bands. Anything bigger feels too big. I already play guitar. Piano, I need work but wouldn't mind playing both. And then running around stage like a maniac, I'd have to do that. But also be creative and not copy other bands.

BOSSSS!!!

I guess I should tell you what my songs would sound like in other bands song. If that makes sense. I mean, all of these songs sound nothing like the songs I'm going to compare them to, but thats the general feeling I get when I compare a song of mine to another artists. My songs remind me of these songs by other artists.

Running In The Dark - I honestly have no idea what song it reminds me of

One Day - Walk on(U2)

Where Nobody Knows - One I love(Coldplay) only a little bit, it doesn't completely feel like OIL

You Only Live Once - Open Your Eyes(Snow Patrol) Only the guitar part in my song

Highway - In My Place(Coldplay) sounds nothing like it. not even close. but reminds me of Buckin <3

Tranquility Hill - Us Against the world(Coldplay) - My own Us Against the World

On MY Way - A Message(Coldplay)

Open Your Eyes - Moses(Coldplay) It's a love song what can I say

Closer To Me - Running In The Dark(Me) I must have copied myself here. It's RITD backwards haha

City Lights - Just Say Yes(Snow Patrol) Inspired by but thats all

American Graffiti - Mylo Xyloto as a whole you can say

Now in order of best to decent.

Running In the Dark

One Day

Where Nobody Knows

You Only Live Once

Highway

On My Way

Tranquility Hill

Open Your Eyes

Closer To Me