✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

I even met Coldplay once and I could talk to them but not Sufjan :freak:

:awesome:

The best I can really wish for at the D.C. concert is sweat dripping on me. :lol:

I feel like I'm the only Coldplayer that doesn't care for Radiohead :uhoh:

Thanks for reminding me that I need to listen to them. :blank:

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

:wideeyed:

Meeting Coldplay is on my bucket list :awesome:

. . . Although it's kind of hard to fulfill if they never come to Kansas :blank:

Well it was in New York. When Rush of Blood was coming out in like 2002. So I was pretty young and they weren't super famous yet. They even handed me some promo stuff (100 coasters, a T-shirt and a signed photo). It was cool.

But yeah, it would be a lot more difficult now :|

No, it's not even just youtube videos. When I tried to watch ACL (again) this morning on the PBS website, it didn't work. :disappointed:

It was completely random, too. I was watching a Vlogbrothers video, and then when I clicked the next one, it wouldn't load.

Maybe you have to update your Flash Player?

Nah, I think it's about 50-50. The Lounge is saturated with Radiohead fans, though. I think Radiohead is a lot more important, but Coldplay I simply enjoy more.

Exactly. Radiohead seems like a really good band (lyrically wise, anyway), but their sound is so . . . weird.

Well it was in New York. When Rush of Blood was coming out in like 2002. So I was pretty young and they weren't super famous yet. They even handed me some promo stuff (100 coasters, a T-shirt and a signed photo). It was cool.

*calculates*

13, in fact.

You should care for them :whip:

I could make you a Radiohead mixtape if you want

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good :hug:

Excuse me while fangirl for a moment

asdlkasdfh'wlefh'sldkhfaksjd'w';;;;;;;jsdbas;dghajwekjf;baskdjfbas'dfhaw;efhasdva][we'rujq[o8ilkasdh,vhndg;piq3u4[wo'iflasdmvnas,.m vofi weoifj'asdlifkvhnKSLDHF[owiefyhd;klvJFHZXlkvhas[dojug[awer-q2=e\asdgiasd';flanshd;flaskhjfals

Okay. Fangirling over with.

Wow! You've been a coldply fan for so long!

I'm so jealous that you met them :dead:

OMG AND IT'S THA WHOLE EPISODE :freak:[/color]

:curtain: