✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gravity

Guy'sChick

i just now noticed this... :o

about that shirt jonny's wearing.

i have a tape where i recorded that has chris and jonny in new york helping some vj introduce videos and talk about them winning an award, and jonny was wearing that same button up shirt :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a tape where i recorded that has chris and jonny in new york helping some vj introduce videos and talk about them winning an award, and jonny was wearing that same button up shirt :D

I saw that but I didn't really notice Jonny's shirt oh well :shrug:

Are you a Pearl Jam and/or James Bond fan?

a little of both, but the address was made mainly out of frustration at not being able to get the name that i wanted... so it doesn't reflect my tastes superbly well, but i suppose thats not what email addresses are for anyways.

I hate when they won't give you the name b/c someone else already has it....I HATE THAT!! :-D

Just a qusetion about gravity:

Do you also got the one (downloaded song) where chris says

'our concert is over now so you can go when you want, this is a new song, and thank you for bringing us back on y now....plays song...thanks a lot, tusind tak, we see you later, goodbey'

If you do, do you know where it is recorded??? cause i have a sneaking suspecion that it might be from the concert i went to!! The fact that i remeber he played a song where he sad at the piano playing as an encore after we beated in the ground and clapped our hands of for MANY minutes. And we were so happy :D I think they played imp afterwards actually... anyway, he also says 'tusind tak' which means 'thanks a million' IN DANISH!! And i remember he of course was being selfconsiounus with that 'you can go when you want'. Of course we wont go!! Do you know ANYTHING?? I would be SO happy if it was from that unforgetteble concert :lol: :cry: :-D :)

wow miss observant!

i think that version of gravity is from november 21 or 22 in denmark' date=' but i might be wrong[/quote']

Oh, thank you so much!!! And that WAS the concert i went to! I'm SO happy :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: Just think, it's me clapping :D Me and chris on the same tape :D And of course welcome clockscientist! Hope you enjoy it :-D