✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is The Running Man T-Shirt a Confirmation?

prjio307

I don't know if you've all noticed yet but the Coldplay shop has been updated quite a bit! It has an all new look and all new MX-era merchandise. Among this new merchandise is a T-Shirt depicting the "Running Man" or "Fuzzy Man", as some have dubbed it. Now I don't know about you, but this has me almost completely convinced that "Hurts Like Heaven" will be released in some shape or form. Whether it be as a single, b-side, or a part of the actual album, I'm not sure but I have a feeling it is definitely coming at this point.

The running man has always been displayed during live performances of "Hurts Like Heaven" and therefore has always been associated with the track. If the band sees the running man as integral enough to this era to be "t-shirted" then perhaps they consider the track to be as important. People were concerned when the running man was nowhere to be found on the album artwork. They took it as a potential sign that the track may be left off, and they could be right. The t-shirt could simply have been made in remembrance of the running man's appearance at festivals, but I doubt it.

Does this give anyone besides me more hope that a studio version of "Hurts Like Heaven" is coming?

I bought the shirt when I was at Lollapalooza, definatly better than the ETIAW ones.

I think that we all already knew it would be released in some form. The song is too good for the band to let fly away. it may not make the album, but it will make it into our hands somehow.

I bought the shirt when I was at Lollapalooza, definatly better than the ETIAW ones.

I think that we all already knew it would be released in some form. The song is too good for the band to let fly away. it may not make the album, but it will make it into our hands somehow.

This is my thinking as well. As long as we get it in some shape or form, I'll be happy, whether it's on the album or as a single/b-side.