✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bachelors/bachelorettes Party ?

LoryABjerre

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is to really talk about this practice stupid in society. if it's cool or not.

after me I remember with this thread of Bachelors /bachelorettes this people go married .

I say I am nothing and I have no one in my life to get married not bf. So me Lory I know to be pathetic in life......................... :sad2::disappointed:

No, Sue means that first you say that you won't speak about yourself and then after that you post about yourself.

Lory, you're not nothing or pathetic because you have no one in life. :hug:

And even if you're alone right now, that doesn't mean that you will be forever.

And I think bachelorette parties are okay. It's just an excuse to party :P

I am not only one thanks but is because of Destrokk obssesed to Chris & Gwyneth

FUCK YOU LORY OMFG

I have idea you keep your Chris Martin (stick tongue is a sign of love for someone maybe you or others fangirls to him )

161560-chris-martin-637x0-1.jpg

and private to me

me the groupie Lory I spam brazzzzzenlyyyyyyy pervsssss............ :wideeyed: :kiss:

scaled.php?server=832&filename=e9anb.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=26&filename=jcfowfwn.png&res=medium

scaled.php?server=26&filename=tumblrkwxii568bi1qa9p8s.jpg&res=medium

I love you so sweetness........................................!

I do not understand what is going on this thread......................... :wreck:

LOLIRONY

I am not only one thanks but is because of Destrokk obssesed to Chris & Gwyneth

yes i am obsessed with their marriage :(

I have idea you keep your Chris Martin (stick tongue is a sign of love for someone maybe you or others fangirls to him )

161560-chris-martin-637x0-1.jpg

so hot~

and private to me

me the groupie Lory I spam brazzzzzenlyyyyyyy pervsssss............ :wideeyed: :kiss:

scaled.php?server=832&filename=e9anb.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=26&filename=jcfowfwn.png&res=medium

scaled.php?server=26&filename=tumblrkwxii568bi1qa9p8s.jpg&res=medium

I love you so sweetness........................................!

Chris > Jonas :snobby:

Still not funny though.

LOLIRONY

yes i am obsessed with their marriage :(

so hot~

Chris > Jonas :snobby:

Still not funny though.

a fan made a parody :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqpDhPXg6Zs]Coldplay Parody - YouTube[/ame]

it's true that I didn 't even seen in first, because when I talk about Chris and Gwyneth kissing I was talking about this two really. any troll.

after I did a terrible dream the other night. Chris will not let me pass, and he said. your man is with another girl. give me this kiss now.

I say why me?

him say to me - because I'm the hen of luxury of the men because I am the dog female to stink of this famous Danish supermodel girl

yes said to me eyes to eyes with me

you know

after I did a terrible dream the other night. Chris will not let me pass, and he said. your man is with another girl. give me this kiss now.

I say why me?

him say to me - because I'm the hen of luxury of the men because I am the dog female to stink of this famous Danish supermodel girl

yes said to me eyes to eyes with me

And? Did you kiss him?

tell the truth I do not know not brain, blind and have not existense.

but not kissed in this dream . the only ones that kissing in a corner was Jonas and his girl famous supermodel.

And the only member of Coldplay kissed me in a dream because it was at night and he pushed me in the night, I did not see it coming it was Guy.

not know is a thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52emSVGwd6o&feature=channel_video_title]Datascroller - YouTube[/ame]

in my dream this supermodel famous girl danish because Jonas love her said to me this girl .

- Stay far from my bf you are a little groupie and you have any brain because fanatic and you are nothing .

and they left off in the corner , and leaving me with Chris and Chris will not let me pass...

To see others kissing in your dream, suggest that you are too involved in someone else's personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about as you are about to kiss someone, then it indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it.

source

I was so sad seeing Jonas and his girl kissing in real life and in dream . no guarantees, him really loves me.

and me kissed anyone in my real life because i love a only man and is my bf in real life .

And in my dream Chris wanted to kiss me, but he also said. Moses is to you

I say the song. but I woke up .

and in the other dream with Guy , but he has gone to his French gf from France.

I say why me?

;__;

I didn't know Chris was a hen of luxury of men and he's a half dog half skunk that will not spray on a famous danish supermodel girl <3 :heart:

http://www.partypiggy.co.uk/shop/hen-nights-c-14.html

http://www.bachelorvegas.com/options/hen-party.html

that's the kind of hen party.

if I was invited to such Party is vulgar modernism. because is as if people want to have fun because it's boring after the marriage.

So people should not married. and live their lives single. so many divorces

the Hen Party is alone with her husband. and not invite people .