✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hair

CityandColour

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool. I used to have this one friend who's eyes were like a brownish green and I would always stare into her eyes 'cause they looked so cool. And she didn't get freaked out! I think it fascinated me 'cause I'm so used to boring 'ol dark brown eyes.

:stunned: I would've gotten freaked out' date=' I would have been like "quit!". My eyes were also that color at one time. :D[/quote']

See what I mean, most people would be freaked, but then, my friend was a weird one. She would always just laugh and it would turn into a staring contest!

:lol:

:stunned: I would've gotten freaked out' date=' I would have been like "quit!". My eyes were also that color at one time. :D[/quote']

See what I mean, most people would be freaked, but then, my friend was a weird one. She would always just laugh and it would turn into a staring contest!

:lol:

:stunned: :wink3:

it would turn into a staring contest!

ha

I do that whenever I'm in a restaurant and I see someone glance at me, I just stare at them, they always get really uncomfortable. I do the same thing in the car like at stop lights and when we drive next to people.

me=--> :stunned: them=--> :anxious:

And Nemo, you should grow it out, lions are cool! This dude at my old job grew his hair out like a lion and it was... lionish.

hahahahah!! lionish!! you don't know how much that made me laugh!!

I can just picture Chad with a lion mane! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's cool. I used to have this one friend who's eyes were like a brownish green and I would always stare into her eyes 'cause they looked so cool. And she didn't get freaked out! I think it fascinated me 'cause I'm so used to boring 'ol dark brown eyes.

like me! :D hazel is a mix of green and brown. haha my friend thinks my eyes are really nice and looks at them. :P

it would turn into a staring contest!

ha

I do that whenever I'm in a restaurant and I see someone glance at me, I just stare at them, they always get really uncomfortable. I do the same thing in the car like at stop lights and when we drive next to people.

me=--> :stunned: them=--> :anxious:

:lol: That reminds me of somethin. On my grade 9 trip to Quebec a few years back, we were on a midnight cruise boat and there was this dude that kept looking and my best friend and I on the upper deck. So I started staring at him and he kept looking down like he was super freaked out and I guess I scared him off cause he went away. :P