✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Us Against The World Cover

splintercell37

In my opinion the heavy reverb is a little bit disturbing and your voice could be a bit louder, but well done! I like the second voice. Wanted to do a cover of uatw, too, but for any reason I haven't done it yet...

Dude, the sound on this track was perfect! Could've been the real track if it was Chris singing

In my opinion the heavy reverb is a little bit disturbing and your voice could be a bit louder, but well done! I like the second voice. Wanted to do a cover of uatw, too, but for any reason I haven't done it yet...

Cheers man! The reason I recorded this is because I was experimenting with mic positions. So, it's far from perfect. The extra reverb is mostly to put some proverbial gaffa tape over my room's bad acoustics... :D

Thanks all!!! A much warmer response than I could have hoped for! Maybe I will do some more after all...and track the vocals separately this time :P

Champion - It's mutual! And hey, I just might! :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks all! :) I'm honoured! Maybe posting covers on the big bad internet isn't so scary after all! :P

Robins, I can't remember, I did it by ear....I would recommend you try to learn by ear too! It's very very useful skill to have! but, if you really struggle, post in here again and I'll tab it out :)