✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just a hunch

danmets21

Ok, so a lot of people were planning, maybe hoping on seeing more of Car Kids, maybe we still will on an EP, idk. But the bottom of the album proclaims a colorful "CK" as the 5th symbol, right where UAtW appears on the tracklisting. I was listening to the Glastonbury concert and toward the last 20 seconds of the song, the boys go into a guitar skid (almost The Who-ish) that doesn't seem to coincide or fit properly into the rest of the song...anyone think that this is maybe a transition into Car Kids as a hidden track? If I'm crazy please say so lol.

I don't think there'll be any hidden tracks this time. Having a hidden track upsets the balance between Side A and Side B. As it stands there's 7 tracks on each side. That guitar thing at the end of UATW is almost certainly the transition into M.M.I.X rather than a hidden track.

I don't think there'll be any hidden tracks this time. Having a hidden track upsets the balance between Side A and Side B. As it stands there's 7 tracks on each side. That guitar thing at the end of UATW is almost certainly the transition into M.M.I.X. rather than a hidden track.

Or if there is 2 hidden tracks it could be 8 songs per side. Still even.

It's hard to make a good argument either way, we'll just have to wait until the 24th.

15 songs does sound a bit high in my opinion, especially for Coldplay, but FlipBack's right, there could be another hidden track elsewhere as well, there are about 9 songs that I haven't heard (PoC) included, so it's a possibility. That's not to say the hidden tracks are all 4 minutes long (a la Chinese Sleep Chant, Life is For Living, etc.), they may be short, 30-40 sec clips with a verse or two of lyrics.

Ok, so a lot of people were planning, maybe hoping on seeing more of Car Kids, maybe we still will on an EP, idk. But the bottom of the album proclaims a colorful "CK" as the 5th symbol, right where UAtW appears on the tracklisting. I was listening to the Glastonbury concert and toward the last 20 seconds of the song, the boys go into a guitar skid (almost The Who-ish) that doesn't seem to coincide or fit properly into the rest of the song...anyone think that this is maybe a transition into Car Kids as a hidden track? If I'm crazy please say so lol.

Haha I wouldn't say crazy but I like your theory so much about there still being hope for Car Kids it seems to go to be true for me!!!!!