✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WAAAA I DON'T LIKE IT, Gimme a break

UrbanBuckeye33

No one is trying to convince you that the song is bad. As a long time coldplay fan I think we have the right to post our opinions about their new songs. It's normal to feel like we have that right after spending so much time listening to their songs, visiting this place, paying for concerts, etc. If you can't stand criticism just go to the happy positive threads

Uhm, following you're logic you should just leave and stop reading negative comments if you don't like them.

You're too quick to think that people are just complaining because they don't have a grip.

Maybe you should get a grip and read some of the comments more carefully to understand where the frustration is coming from.

Every fan has a right to express his opinion, positive and negative.

I KNOW.

EVERYTHING ~*CHRISSY*~ SAYS IS SO TRUE ANYWAY

"LIFE GOES ON IT GETS SO HEAVY"

You and 3 or 4 silly people are spamming hate allover the forum

It's not funny at all..

If you don't like it,ok , you can comment it.. But dont make those stupid posts.

No one is trying to convince you that the song is bad. As a long time coldplay fan I think we have the right to post our opinions about their new songs. It's normal to feel like we have that right after spending so much time listening to their songs, visiting this place, paying for concerts, etc. If you can't stand criticism just go to the happy positive threads

Exactly!

Every band releases material that you may or may not like

Yes. But it's not everyday your favourite band become sellouts.

You and 3 or 4 silly people are spamming hate allover the forum

It's not funny at all..

If you don't like it,ok , you can comment it.. But dont make those stupid posts.

It's not spam....."Life goes on it gets so heavy" are just some beautifully written lyrics............and i'm personally ashamed if you think other wise! :laugh3:

Guest LiquidSky
Uhm, following you're logic you should just leave and stop reading negative comments if you don't like them.

You're too quick to think that people are just complaining because they don't have a grip.

Maybe you should get a grip and read some of the comments more carefully to understand where the frustration is coming from.

Every fan has a right to express his opinion, positive and negative.

Exactly, and as long as there's no name calling to other members.

Dear Oracle,

PLEASE tell me the album is not in the vein of Paradise. Why do they have to sound so mainstream and generic? Coldplay have always been my favorite band. And the strings and bass are great. But the lyrics, the chorus, the hip-hop beat and the lack of guitar just kill it. I respect their experimentation but honestly there's almost no meaning at all in the lyrics and the chorus couldn't be more overblown. I'm wishing for more songs a la Hurts Like Heaven, Us Against the World and Charlie Brown. I hate to be so critical but please give me hope. I don't want to have to give up on them...