✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New coldplayer!!!

James.

I've been a Coldplay fan for about a year and a half now. My first introduction to the band was through X&Y, which my dad let me borrow so I could get some new tracks on the iPod he had recently bought me. I had heard a few of their songs before, but never really paid much attention to them until then. After hearing amazing songs like Fix You, Talk, Speed of Sound and the Hardest Part, I wanted to hear more so I went and looked up some other Coldplay albums and came across AROBTTH and Parachutes, which pretty much blew my mind and ensured that from then on I had a new favourite band! :D

Cut to the present and I have every Coldplay album and b-side in my iTunes library and regularly check coldplay.com for any news about Mylo Xyloto (so excited :lol:) Then I stumbled across this lovely little website and decided I would like to be a part of this ever-growing community of fellow Coldplay lovers :)

Nice to meet you SuperF :)

Ignore the madness of today - never seen it this bad, even the aftermath of the ETiaW release was saner (and I never thought I'd say that!!) - it will all be quiet and peaceful again in a few weeks, I'm sure :)

I visited the lovely Shrewsbury earlier this summer and can't wait to return - a delightful place - I'm jealous of you!