✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX tour announcement?

Jonathanpeel

When do you think Coldplay is going to announce an official MX tour. Or whatever they decide to call it. With Viva La Vida the tour got announced when you could pre-order the album. Sorry if this is a useless thread and if there are many others out there. I looked I couldn't find :(

P.S I'm still hoping for "Under 1 Roof tour" :D

when I saw them on the Viva tour, I spent $110 bucks per ticket for me and my husband(with taxes of course) and we had really good seats. (I saw them in the town I'm currently residing in, Cincinnati, Ohio) we were only like 12 rows back! it was AMAZING! i dont remember what the cheapest(the lawn seats) cost, it was over 2 years ago.

when I saw them on the Viva tour, I spent $110 bucks per ticket for me and my husband(with taxes of course) and we had really good seats. (I saw them in the town I'm currently residing in, Cincinnati, Ohio) we were only like 12 rows back! it was AMAZING! i dont remember what the cheapest(the lawn seats) cost, it was over 2 years ago.

Wow, $110. That's actually quite an expensive concert ticket. Perhaps prices will have changed since then. I went to see Linkin Park this January and had 8th row seats for $70ish. Of course, for Linkin Park their seats are all the same price and it's based on first come first serve. I hope the prices aren't too high since I really want to go to a Coldplay concert this coming year. Anyone know when they might come to the US? Mid-late 2012?

Wow, $110. That's actually quite an expensive concert ticket. Perhaps prices will have changed since then. I went to see Linkin Park this January and had 8th row seats for $70ish. Of course, for Linkin Park their seats are all the same price and it's based on first come first serve. I hope the prices aren't too high since I really want to go to a Coldplay concert this coming year. Anyone know when they might come to the US? Mid-late 2012?

Yeah, I felt that $110 was a bit pricey, but I wanted to see them so bad and it was well worth the cost in the end! Maybe the prices vary per venue. Im hoping they announce something soon about a US tour, I definately want to go see them again! (and i noticed you are from Minnesota! Im originally from MN as well. I love it there and miss it very much. Lucky you that you get to live there! ) :)

110$... yes it's a bit expensive...

I have a question, never been to a Coldplay concert before. On the floor, are you sitting the whole time (chairs?) or standing up? The sooner you arrive, the better places you get ? Or you have seats assigned?

I really hope they come to Quebec... God !!

I have a question, never been to a Coldplay concert before. On the floor, are you sitting the whole time (chairs?) or standing up? The sooner you arrive, the better places you get ? Or you have seats assigned?

Yeah, I felt that $110 was a bit pricey, but I wanted to see them so bad and it was well worth the cost in the end! Maybe the prices vary per venue. Im hoping they announce something soon about a US tour, I definately want to go see them again! (and i noticed you are from Minnesota! Im originally from MN as well. I love it there and miss it very much. Lucky you that you get to live there! ) :)

Want to know what's really weird.....I used to live in Ohio..:D

When they came to my town, they played in a pavillion-type outdoor venue. There were seats in the pavillion(my tickets were in that area) ,there were like 40 rows there, and then there were the lawn seats, out literaly on the lawn behind the pavillion, that were first come ,first serve basis for one base price. But its most likely based on what type of venue thats in your town that determines what the seating situation is like. :)

This is a crazy small world!!! If you lived around Cincinnati, then I will be freaking out! ...I used to live in Anoka back in MN.

Haha, no. I lived in Upper Arlington which is a suburb of Columbus. But I know where Anoka is. However I currently live in Eden Prairie. How many years did you live in Minnesota?

When they came to my town, they played in a pavillion-type outdoor venue. There were seats in the pavillion(my tickets were in that area) ,there were like 40 rows there, and then there were the lawn seats, out literaly on the lawn behind the pavillion, that were first come ,first serve basis for one base price. But its most likely based on what type of venue thats in your town that determines what the seating situation is like. :)

But Coldplay concerts usually have pits too right? I really haven't heard of many bands with seats in the pit area in the US. I intend to go as soon as I hear an announcement for the US. Most probably late springish?

I was born in MN, moved to Ohio when I was 3,(thanks to my dad's job) transfered BACK to MN when I was 16(dad's job again!) and moved back down here when I was 18( you guessed it, my dad's job again!) its a bit complicated! ha ha

....And I have unfortunately only have had the opportunity to see Coldplay that one time 2 years ago, so I dunno if they have a pit set up in non-outdoor venues. Im guessing they probaly do, maybe without seating? Wish I knew!:confused:

I was born in MN, moved to Ohio when I was 3,(thanks to my dad's job) transfered BACK to MN when I was 16(dad's job again!) and moved back down here when I was 18( you guessed it, my dad's job again!) its a bit complicated! ha ha

....And I have unfortunately only have had the opportunity to see Coldplay that one time 2 years ago, so I dunno if they have a pit set up in non-outdoor venues. Im guessing they probaly do, maybe without seating? Wish I knew!:confused:

Haha, my story isn't quite as exciting as that. From China, to Japan, then Germany and then to Ohio. Then moved to the land'o lakes in mid '05. I must admit, it's far more exciting than Columbus. I went back to visit this past fall and it just seemed like a ghost town.

And here as you may know, we only have an indoor concert arena (however U2 for the first time performed in the football stadium outdoors this summer...and then there's the snow). I've only been to one concert and that was Linkin Park's. But I must admit, that was pretty amazing

Haha, my story isn't quite as exciting as that. From China, to Japan, then Germany and then to Ohio. Then moved to the land'o lakes in mid '05. I must admit, it's far more exciting than Columbus. I went back to visit this past fall and it just seemed like a ghost town.

And here as you may know, we only have an indoor concert arena (however U2 for the first time performed in the football stadium outdoors this summer...and then there's the snow). I've only been to one concert and that was Linkin Park's. But I must admit, that was pretty amazing

Sounds like you have been many different places! Ive never been out of the US. I have a few friends in Columbus, and indeed it really has turned into a ghost town. I would love to move back to MN some day, but I bet my husband wont budge from here cause he grew up in Cincinnati. ....And yeah, I would assume that if Coldplay comes to MN, it will be an indoor concert(gotta luv the snow!! ha ha) Ive only seen Coldplay, Incubus ,Staind and Papa Roach in concert, and they were all great shows, with my obvious fav being the Coldplay concert. It was wonderful, I've never been to a better show!

Sounds like you have been many different places! Ive never been out of the US. I have a few friends in Columbus, and indeed it really has turned into a ghost town. I would love to move back to MN some day, but I bet my husband wont budge from here cause he grew up in Cincinnati. ....And yeah, I would assume that if Coldplay comes to MN, it will be an indoor concert(gotta luv the snow!! ha ha) Ive only seen Coldplay, Incubus ,Staind and Papa Roach in concert, and they were all great shows, with my obvious fav being the Coldplay concert. It was wonderful, I've never been to a better show!

Well you only have to bring your husband to Minnesota once and up to boundary waters + the lake shore and he'll be addicted (....but in the summer or early, early fall.....). It really is an amazing place here with the environment and Minneapolis is a great city too. Of course Cincin is great too. I've been there I believe twice. And I mean no offense, but Linkin Park's concert is a hard one to beat as well. They're great live performers and their new music+stage was great as well.

I'm an Ohioan as well! First saw Coldplay at the LC Pavilion in Columbus, 2003. To see them in such an intimate setting before they were HUGE was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Saw them again in 2005 in Cbus and 2006 in Cleveland, but completely missed the Viva la Vida tour. Needless to say, I'm overdue! Hope to see them twice in Ohio, and hopefully they hit Columbus this time, since I live less than an hour from there.