✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

Mayble only on thursday you can buy 2 and friday 6 or something...I go to the link but when i complete the order i got an https error so maybe a test page or something :)
Yes, something like that would make sense. We'll find out in a few days.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, maybe we'll try tomorrow to get tockets for Antwerp and Rotterdam shows (never been there!)

Anyone here could please suggest us the best places to choose in the Sportpaleis?

Do you know if there will be seated or standing seats under the stage? We remember the show in Belfast in 2009: all the people were seated under the stage so it could be possible also this time or it has never happened in Antwerp? Thanks a lot!

B&L

Hello guys, maybe we'll try tomorrow to get tockets for Antwerp and Rotterdam shows (never been there!)

Anyone here could please suggest us the best places to choose in the Sportpaleis?

Do you know if there will be seated or standing seats under the stage? We remember the show in Belfast in 2009: all the people were seated under the stage so it could be possible also this time or it has never happened in Antwerp? Thanks a lot!

B&L

The floor in Sportpaleis is always standing for Coldplay and most concerts.

I never ordered seating tickets so I don't know the prices for different seating sections. Or which sections are best.

From experience I had, there sometimes are 2 types of standingtickets: the more expensive and the cheaper tickets. Do not pick the cheaper ones: because they are not the floor tickets, but tickets all the way on top, round all the seating areas.

Not sure if this is the case this time, but just want to let you guys know to be aware of what standing tickets you buy.

Dear Customer,

Your reservation with order number xxxxxxxx was correctly noted.

Your order will be handled after we receive your payment.

In the meantime the tickets remain reserved.

Your reservation number: xxxxxxxx

Kind regards

It worked for me? :o