✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How did you discover this board?

Corner Kid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stumbled upon it while searching for stuff related to Coldplay since I was new to the band and wanted to know a lil more about them.

and hey, this place is really nice....I've met some awesome people who're really friendly and who care to listen to me. It's been great to be here!

:) :cool:

i just happened to stumble across it on the day it was first up. i only posted anonymous at first. i didn't join then because i thought i wouldn't stick around, so a week later i finally joined and i'm still here :D

I went to the coldplay gig on september 4th, and then i wrote a concert review, and i was searching for a cool coldplay fan site so i could upload my concert review. And then the first one i found was justspies, but it kinda sucked, cos it was always offline, and then i found coldplaying, and the super-duper-extra-cool ian uploaded my review, and so i noticed that they had a messageboard on coldplaying, and i decided that it would be cool to join, and that's my story.

Sarah Here, if you end up making some connections with other people on this forum/board, then you might find it less boring, or rather, very thrilling to be coming here and posting messages and getting messages in return! :-)

the board as such isn't much...it's the people that make it good, bad, or ugly! :cool:

and so far, this board's been good to/for me!