✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favouite acholic drink/s ??

bart

awwww

well tell him you love him and that you want him to stop drinking if he wants to be with you...or something to that effect. i dunno. like any other bad habit, it has to come from within, in final analysis, if it's gonna work. I mean, the person by himself/herself needs to realize what harm it's doing to them, and then start to change that bad habit. You wanting them to change can only go so far.

It's the same with most other issues: being morbidly obese (fat), or even slightly fat; the smoking habit; drinking problem; drugs abuse; not having good work ethic, etc etc....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh it's that way! i see. well, even then, being best friend might work even more in this case. you can get all his close friends together and then surprise him and corner him in one room and then demand that he stop abusing alcohol!! :confused:

btw, no replies from you in my inbox! :P

hey laura, just tell him the only way to stay ultimate is to be moderate....even though that totally contradicts itself. i have a group of friends that drink A LOT, and its funny because i dont drink at all

but if apple juice was alcoholic id be F*CKED UP all the time!

Andrew, i talked to him last night and he's like.. "yeah, now that school's over, i'm gonna party HARDCORE!!" and i actually said.."don't you party enough? You're already the ULTIMATE partier!"..hahahaha :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha..that's an interesting way of going about things..hahaha

I just know he'll go INSANE-O at the annual new years party...last year..he's the one who took off his pants...i had to put them back on in front of everyone..now that's embarrassing. :rolleyes: