✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favouite acholic drink/s ??

bart

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww

but i've not even had lunch today. part of that 'losing weight' program, i guess (but not really, just no time at work, with me posting away here i've to squeeze time elsewhere!)

that big burrito (do you know this place called Chipotle?) is surely gonna be welcome now!

oh cool! do you like their food? I totally dig their burritos. There's another place here (Freebirds) and they make even more variery of burrirtos, but it's a pain to get there, and Chipotle's right next to where i live (and a few mintues walk from where i work) !

i can tell you where it leads..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hilarity

dude, shes more addictive than eating marshmellows by the bad

mmmmmm marshmallows....stop with the food references! LOL

oh yeah and i meant to say 'bag', not 'bad', although eating marshmellows by the 'bad' is pretty addictive too

LOL!!! :lol:

uh-oh! i already entered this one-way street! I'll just have to see where it leads me eh!

hahaha...i do allow reversals..but enter at your own risk mate. :P