October 17, 201114 yr I saw someone posting he had it recorded. Just didn't see people getting it :( btw, thanks hps!!!
October 17, 201114 yr we couldnt have missed it twice, I refuse to believe that is physically or mentally possible to phathom
October 17, 201114 yr Did anyone recorded chalie brown HLH don't have many backing voice effects, which is great
October 17, 201114 yr ANYBODY HAVE CHARLIE BROWN ? OMG, I RECORDED HLH, BUT CHARLIE BROWN .. ? cmon son pm me i asked you like 2 times :(
October 17, 201114 yr FOLLOW MY TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/hapsik ( HLH ) I just followed you :)
October 17, 201114 yr god it's so ridiculous .. really no one has recorded Charlie Brown :facepalm: If someone have it somehow please pm it : ). I offer my soul in exchange ^^
October 17, 201114 yr Did anyone recorded chalie brown HLH don't have many backing voice effects, which is great What do you mean? It was everywhere! AND AWESOME.
October 17, 201114 yr Was Up In Flames played as well and if it was, did somebody rip it? only a few seconds preview.
October 17, 201114 yr Was Up In Flames played as well and if it was, did somebody rip it? Just a little snippet of the song.
Create an account or sign in to comment