✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must have set a record for thread needing a part 2,lol. Part 1. saw legend!:D

Part 1 was when I became addicted to this site and since then I've been like posting everyday. I remember like 4 people who'd be on posting in that thread everyday.

On another note, they need to announce an EP soon so we can make a leak thread for that :D

Part 1 was when I became addicted to this site and since then I've been like posting everyday. I remember like 4 people who'd be on posting in that thread everyday.

On another note, they need to announce an EP soon so we can make a leak thread for that :D

Agreed!!:D

Those were some great CD-licking times,lol.

that would mean chaos :D

that would mean chaos :D

You think that would be chaos? Imagine when they are ready to release their next album :shocked2: :stunned: :o :o

I am not going to miss the leak for that one! I went to sleep for a few hours and I missed the MX leak :P

I didn't think anything else would leak that same night after the Princess of China "leak" I guess you can call it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...