October 17, 201114 yr Does someone have the MP3 version of ALL songs PLEASE :awesome: MP ME : I'll give you my private mail PLLEEEEEASE :heart: I'm going totally insane I CAN'T WAIT :(
October 17, 201114 yr Does someone have the MP3 version of ALL songs PLEASE :awesome: MP ME : I'll give you my private mail PLLEEEEEASE :heart: It is Mp3 already. :O
October 17, 201114 yr I doubt this has happened but is there a 320 or flac version of any high quality version out yet? Please let me know!!!!!
October 17, 201114 yr FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH RAR OR CAN'T FIND THE MP3 DOWNLOAD THE FILE AND USE WINRAR TO EXTRACT IT! GET WINRAR HERE: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm 1. INSTALL 2. RIGHT CLICK .RAR FILE 3. CICK ONE OF THE EXTRACT OPTIONS 4. WAIT... AND THE MP3 FILES WILL APPEAR
October 17, 201114 yr I don't feel bad for downloading it as I've already purchased the pop-up version aha :D Torrent links still available, PM me! :D
October 17, 201114 yr UIF studio version is much better :D EDIT: In fact, it's absolutely incredible.
October 17, 201114 yr FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH RAR OR CAN'T FIND THE MP3 DOWNLOAD THE FILE AND USE WINRAR TO EXTRACT IT! GET WINRAR HERE: http://www.rarlab.com/[/color] but you cant get winrar without paying or signing up for something
October 17, 201114 yr but you cant get winrar without paying or signing up for something http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
October 17, 201114 yr but you cant get winrar without paying or signing up for something Sure you can the trial is free.
Create an account or sign in to comment