✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART II)

bearcat1229

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone just posted that on another site:

What a disappointing album, musically speaking. I'm not even that bothered by the change from alt-rock to pop, but the lyrics, melodies, arrangements are not up to par with their previous albums. No doubt this will be their lowest selling album.

I saw it coming though after the continuous disappointment that was Teardrop, Minus and Paradise releases.

By no means a BAD album, but by their standards, very disappointing. Oh well it was bound to happen sometime

BULLSHIT ^^

lowest selling album? yeahh..surre :laugh3:

What a disappointing album, musically speaking. I'm not even that bothered by the change from alt-rock to pop, but the lyrics, melodies, arrangements are not up to par with their previous albums. No doubt this will be their lowest selling album.

I saw it coming though after the continuous disappointment that was Teardrop, Minus and Paradise releases.

By no means a BAD album, but by their standards, very disappointing. Oh well it was bound to happen sometime

BULLSHIT ^^

i actually agree :/ apart from the lowest selling stuff but i actually think this is their worst album im really gutted

Way too overproduced :(

If this had the production of a Rush of Blood it could arguably be better. Bit of a waste in my first opinion but hopefully it'll grow. Might just have to listen to the live versions over the next few weeks instead..

BULLSHIT ^^

i disagree, just some songs are more popish the most is alt-rock...

And i rank it as one of their best...