✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live vs. Studio

UrbanBuckeye33

Most of the people on here are saying they think the studio versions are too produced/etc. Many are saying they prefer the live versions. Well that makes sense, because you have been listening to the live versions for what, 4 months now? You have created an emotional tie to the live versions.

But the studio versions all existed first; the live versions are just operationalizations of the studio tracks. If you had heard the studios first, this conversation would not even exist.

All I am saying, is don't let your ties to the live versions ruin what are some really cool studio versions (HLH comes to mind). The awesome thing? Nobody can take the live versions away from you, so what does it matter?

I think you are right.

The first time I heard the studio version of Major Minus, I was so angry and I hated it. Now I like the studio version and don't have to listen the live version anymore, it makes no difference for me.

You've to get used to it. Now everyone reacts emotionally, in a few weeks, you will see here the real opinions.

Not a good idea, only if you can't resist listening to them in the first place. Lots of bands out there play new material before it's released on album, EP, etc. But like many others have said, if you made the choice to listen to those new songs played at their shows this summer.. then you can't just blame them, when it wasn't like they were suddenly being overplayed everywhere on the radio. I hope those who waited, enjoy the album fresh :)