✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My opinion on MX as a "long time fan"

GTskilled

I listened through MX now... and I felt like I was in another world for 44 minutes. In my opinion its a brilliant concept album and its exactly what Coldplay wanted to do.

Those things some of you call "overproduced" just fit in perfectly and its just what MX is or wants to be.

Are there fans out there who think the same? Im in a hype right now, but I think its as brilliant as all other albums... just better as a full album because it fits in so perfectly...every song...everything. wow.

I listened through MX now... and I felt like I was in another world for 44 minutes. In my opinion its a brilliant concept album and its exactly what Coldplay wanted to do.

Those things some of you call "overproduced" just fit in perfectly and its just what MX is or wants to be.

Are there fans out there who think the same? Im in a hype right now, but I think its as brilliant as all other albums... just better as a full album because it fits in so perfectly...every song...everything. wow.

And this deserved a new thread instead of adding it to the review thread(s)?

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've listened to a couple of new songs. There's something dreamy about them. But I'll wait until I hear it in full.

I'm pretty sure what you said in bold has no relevance whatsoever to what your opinion of the album may or may not be. :inquisitive:

I'm sure everyone here knows that this album is what the band decided to release(really doesn't get more obvious than that), but people will have varying opinions of it's contents and/or production regardless. The fact that the album "is what it is" doesn't make it inherently 'brilliant' as you seem to imply.

your right , it is such an amazing record. Up With The Birds + Us Against The World, DLIBYH, UFO, UIF, Charlie Brown to name afew. Anthemic but at the same time soft colourful album. "Good things are coming are way"

You act like having a thread is some sort of privilege. Why does it matter if he started a thread? Whats it to you? Makes no difference.

The idea is that there should be one thread per topic to keep things 'clean' on the forum. There is already at least one thread in which we talk about Mylo Xyloto reviews, and therefore there shouldn't be any others.