✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto - a Part of the Coldplay era?

Contra4you

First of all sorry if I can not express myself in English very well.

The Coldplay album´s Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head and X & Y were, according to statements by Chris Martin are self-contained albums.

But with Viva la Vida wanted to get colors to the music and expand the chapter continues in the future. The result is the upcoming Album Mylo Xyloto.

But is should this be in your eyes in the direction of the Coldplay?

For me, the new album is a kind of experiment. It still sounds to Coldplay, but the sounds are different than what we know so far from them.

The band keeps trying to explore new areas and to use the Ground Loop the music fully.Many complain that the album already massively against the mainstream and very critical of this. Instead of going back to the roots, they take a key and open a new door.

My personal opinion is that the new songs are very good match. The stem is consistently and simultaneously acts new and familiar. At the same time it feels so mainstream that I'm afraid that they will do with this kind of music in the future. I am very on the new album and will also go on 15.12.2011 in Cologne at the concert. The music makes me really very much fun and songs as Major Minus or Us Against the World, I love everything about it.

The more I hope that this is only a chapter in Coldplay's era and the music is still changing.

Coldplay is a process for me. Although they have their really great handle, which gives them personality and emotions, but they are always trying to break new ground and then return at the end to be back again. I love Coldplay and sincerely hope that this chapter Xyloto Mylo, a self-contained work of art and not a part of something great, that is still ahead of us.