October 18, 201114 yr Just flicked forward a week on my sky planner to see who's on next week's Jools Holland and COLDPLAY ARE ON!!! :). Very sorry if this information has been known for a while... But still, verrrry excited :). Wonder what they'll play??
October 18, 201114 yr Wow.. I think I'm going to need to hire a secretary to keep track of all this Coldplay related stuff! LOL.. In fact I think I'm suffering from some sort of Coldplay related anxiety about missing things they're on ! I'm going to need therapy before the end of the month at this rate! LOL.. Thanks for letting us know.. :D
October 18, 201114 yr Thanks for the news, ive been wondering for months whether or not they were going to appear :)
October 18, 201114 yr Im also saying that I reckon they'll perform ETIAW, Charlie Brown and (of course) Paradise. :cool:
October 18, 201114 yr I was just wondering whether they'd be on at some point, reckon they'll play Paradise and a few more in the extended version.
October 18, 201114 yr Author Well, when they were last on during the Viva era they played 5 songs... Viva, VH, Lost!, 42, LIJ. 2 on the Tuesday live show then 4 on the Friday show but with 1 song being on both shows - or something like that, ha if it's 5 I reckon Paradise, ETIAW, Charlie Brown, Major Minus, (maybe even) Up In Flames??
October 19, 201114 yr I was wondering when they were going to be on Jools Holland (he's great by the way).....and hell yes i'm watching this :)
October 19, 201114 yr What is Jools Holland?? lmgtfy :) The show is called Later... with Jools Holland
October 25, 201114 yr Yellow from 2000 on BBC Coldplay page http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/cc197bad-dc9c-440d-a5b5-d52ba2e14234
October 25, 201114 yr This has got to be my favourite performance of them on the show....:) [ame= ] [/ame]
October 25, 201114 yr Tonight I believe They must film the Friday extended show before the live show, otherwise it's one late night
October 25, 201114 yr Tonight I believe They must film the Friday extended show before the live show, otherwise it's one late night thanks :)
October 25, 201114 yr Looks like they might actually playing rather than miming as usual on TV appearances.
Create an account or sign in to comment