✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Radio on SiriusXM

SiriusXM Eric

<warning: PG13>

Anyone listening? There are little snippets with the guys, introducing & giving background to their songs. When introducing "Up In Flames" (I think it was UIF), Chris said that it starts out sad but like any good massage it has a happy ending! You could hear Will crack up and could almost hear him thinking, "did he just say that?" LOL, classic Chris!

If anyone else hears some good ones, please share.

Also, in the course of 3 hours, I heard "Don't Let it Break Your Heart" twice on Sirius altnation. Interesting that they are playing that instead of the official singles.

Will introduced "Charlie Brown," saying that it was the first song written and had been bouncing around for 3 years. That's not news, however, he did say that it had several names before they settled on "Charlie Brown." Cartoon Heart is obvious but maybe it was once Car Kids. (I haven't followed the whole Car Kids saga, but it seems to be torturing some Coldplayers.) And maybe Charlie Brown was a famous old painter. :D

Yeah I've been listening when I can and have heard ETIAW, Fix You and CB along with some tracks by other artists they are choosing. This morning it was something by Marvin Gaye and it went on FOREVER! I was like :wtf:

Love the little interview blurbs, but can't remember them (well I do remember Will and CB, but that's about it)

Paradise doesn't fit Altnation's style of music, not surprised they are playing CB and DLIBYH they seem more fitting to Altnation's sounds. I think HLH will get played there a lot too. I hope that with enough backing all 3 will be chart toppers or at least more popular than PoC.

Altnation is also into playing "Non-Singles" I think they've played every song off TATE's first album... God I love that album.

Altnation is also into playing "Non-Singles" I think they've played every song off TATE's first album... God I love that album.

Off-Topic...me too. Have you seen and/or heard"All I Ever Wanted?" Seeing them in November.

Off-Topic...me too. Have you seen and/or heard"All I Ever Wanted?" Seeing them in November.

Yes I have it's probably my 2nd favorite song off All at Once, behind All for a Woman/ All at Once. I personally like the second album a bit less than the first.

Yes I have it's probably my 2nd favorite song off All at Once, behind All for a Woman/ A at Once. I personally like the second album a bit less than the first.

No, I meant the DVD/documentary and the accompanying CD of the concert. Amazing...and the bombastic videos.

No, I meant the DVD/documentary and the accompanying CD of the concert. Amazing...and the bombastic videos.

Ohhhh sorry the music video just came out for the song sorry about that. But yes, I actually have the Blue-Ray of the concert and the album... My favorite song from that has to be the Book of Love cover, don't know why it just is haha

Paradise doesn't fit Altnation's style of music, not surprised they are playing CB and DLIBYH they seem more fitting to Altnation's sounds. I think HLH will get played there a lot too. I hope that with enough backing all 3 will be chart toppers or at least more popular than PoC.

They play Paradise all the time, and it's been in their "Top 18 Countdown" for the past few weekends. :cool:

...continuing the share these little tidbits:

Will & Chris introducing "UFO" - Will explained that at first they were planning an acoustic album and UFO didn't fit because it was a hard-rocker. Then they changed the focus to a rock album and UFO would have fit but somehow it became an acoustic song. :)