✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

From Madrid

Cachi1234

Hello! I am new! Were in the concert yesterday. Short but just great. The rain was magical at the venue. The crowd extra cool. The band ... what can I say... they are more mature, compact, superb. I want to meet friends from Spain, spanish speaking countries and everywhere. Gracias. Chau!!!:D

Hello! I am new! Were in the concert yesterday. Short but just great. The rain was magical at the venue. The crowd extra cool. The band ... what can I say... they are more mature, compact, superb. I want to meet friends from Spain, spanish speaking countries and everywhere. Gracias. Chau!!!:D

Hello New Cachi1234:)

Welcome to Coldplaying.com!:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny: Sunny Madrid, and it was raining during the concert? Quite the surprise, although I suppose it's the rainy season there.

Glad you found them superb, happy you could join in with our merry band of globetrotters here. ;):flutterby::flutterby::flutterby: