✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Signed guitar Competition - Amazon

Cyan Kat

To celebrate the launch of the Amazon Music UK Facebook page, and the release of the band's new album Mylo Xyloto, we have a Fender Stratocaster guitar signed by Coldplay to give away to one lucky winner.

Become a fan by clicking on the Like button at the top of the page, and then enter the prize draw for your chance to win!

Fans of the Amazon Music UK Facebook page will get updates about new releases in our Music and MP3 Stores, great deals, and exclusive competitions and content.

OK just found this and thought some of you would be interested in it ...

http://www.facebook.com/AmazonMusicUK?sk=app_289171994445444

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna bump this thread, since the contest ends tomorrow, and beg a few coldplayers at the same time: if you're a UK resident, and either have a facebook account or don't mind creating one, could you please, please, pretty please with loads of cake on top, please enter this contest for me ? The idea being that you win the prize, but then send it to me.

I play guitar (and this is a Fender Strat ! It's not often one has the chance to win such a monumentally great guitar), I love Coldplay, and just because I live in France, I can't enter this contest... So if any UK resident would like to do a very good deed today, they could do this.I would of course pay for shipping... If anybody is interested in this, please contact me by PM.

Of course, if you're interested, you could just enter the competition for yourself. In which case, good luck ! As far as I can tell, there are up to 2285 people who can enter the contest as of now, so the odds are actually a bit better than normal.

In any case, it's a fantastic prize for any Coldplay fan, I think. Cheers to the boys for doing this !