✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone want Chris Martin's watch?

mediahound

This is the watch you're selling on eBay

That's not the same watch!

I'm talking about the other picture with the 4 colors that was posted above. This one:

coldplaygshock.jpg

This picture is of the Yellow Multi-Band 6 model GW6900A-9:

http://www.mygshockshop.com/servlet/the-42/CASIO-G-dsh-SHOCK-GW6900A-dsh-9-GW6900/Detail

but lists a different model number...

Also, the picture from the NBC Show posted does not look like it's the GW6900A-9 (ie, Multi Band 6) at all.

So no, this pic does not really show 'ColdPlay Watches'...

The watch Chris was wearing at The Today Show

20111021mmr100.jpg

An this is the Casio GW6900A-9

gw6900a-9_large.jpg

link

That's the same watch

Disagree.

His does not seem to say 'Multi Band 6' on it.

Also, the picture of the 4 watches does say that but the model number listed is not this watch.

Chris Martin's watch looks like the G6900A-9 so no, it's not the same watch.

Disagree.

Also, the picture of the 4 watches does say that but the model number listed is not this watch.

Chris Martin's watch looks like the G6900A-9 so no, it's not the same watch.[/quote

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: You got caught!!

How dare you trying selling us the wrong watch :o

Disagree.

Chris Martin's watch looks like the G6900A-9 so no, it's not the same watch.[/quote

We don't know that he doesn't wear the watch I'm selling though I did edit the listing to take out any Coldplay references now. It doesn't really matter to me, I can return the watch to the store for full refund, I was just trying to do favor for people here.

At any rate, we still have not determined which model watch is the correct one though...

OK lets start with the facts...

Here are the 2 types of G-shocks we are dealing with:

Conventional: Set the time manually

Self Adjusting: Sets the time automatically (Multiband 6)

---------------------------

G-6900A-9 - Conventional

GW-6900A-9 - Self Adjusting

Now the 2 types of watches have many different model numbers for different markets... Japan,USA,UK, etc...

G-6900A-9 - G6900A-9 G-6900A-9JF G-6900A-9CR G-6900A-9DR G-6900A-9ER G-6900A-9DR G6900A-9JF G6900A-9CR G6900A-9DR G6900A-9ER G6900A-9DR

GW-6900A-9 - GW6900A-9 GW-6900A-9JF GW-6900A-9CR GW-6900A-9DR GW-6900A-9ER GW-6900A-9DR GW6900A-9JF GW6900A-9CR GW6900A-9DR GW6900A-9ER GW6900A-9DR

Disagree.

Chris Martin's watch looks like the G6900A-9 so no, it's not the same watch.

Lets deal with our problem.... :confused: I did make a mistake by putting the wrong model number with the pic I stated above... I apologize... got it from Amazon :\ I will correct the pic.

Now you say that Chris's yellow watch is the G6900A-9... since both the watches are almost identical on the outside this is acceptable... while I respect your opinion, what I cant accept is your ignorance and boldness... first off you make a thread claiming to have Chris's watch and put a GLX6900A-9 on Ebay, then when I post my picture you claim that your cousin saw CM 2 feet away and had the same style watch that u posted on Ebay. Only to have TASH post a pic to prove you wrong... then you make up a stupid argument that the watch in the band pic doesn't say "multiband 6".

Now since both yellow G-shocks either say "SHOCK RESIST" or "MULTIBAND6" in the same blue lettering... I ask you this... if you don't see Multiband 6 written how the hell do u see Shock Resist written??? and since your so detailed oriented why did u post a completely different watch to begin with...? are u mad u bought the wrong one?

Im not the Oracle so I cant say 100% which model numbers they have... Im only going by the pictures... Its your decision on what to buy... both yellow watches are the same except for the Technology inside so either one are good to buy :smug: I personally think that Chris Martin being as cool as he is would find a self adjusting MULTIBAND 6 watch to be "neat" given he circles the globe more often than some satellites. :laugh3:

If you feel differently you can do your own Research.

OK lets start with the facts...

Here are the 2 types of G-shocks we are dealing with:

Conventional: Set the time manually

Self Adjusting: Sets the time automatically (Multiband 6)

G-6900A-9 - Conventional

GW-6900A-9 - Self Adjusting

Now the 2 types of watches have many different model numbers for different markets... Japan,USA,UK, etc...

G-6900A-9 - G6900A-9 G-6900A-9JF G-6900A-9CR G-6900A-9DR G-6900A-9ER G-6900A-9DR G6900A-9JF G6900A-9CR G6900A-9DR G6900A-9ER G6900A-9DR

GW-6900A-9 - GW6900A-9 GW-6900A-9JF GW-6900A-9CR GW-6900A-9DR GW-6900A-9ER GW-6900A-9DR GW6900A-9JF GW6900A-9CR GW6900A-9DR GW6900A-9ER GW6900A-9DR

Lets deal with our problem.... :confused: I did make a mistake by putting the wrong model number with the pic I stated above... I apologize... got it from Amazon :\ I will correct the pic.

Now you say that Chris's yellow watch is the G6900A-9... since both the watches are almost identical on the outside this is acceptable... while I respect your opinion, what I cant accept is your ignorance and boldness... first off you make a thread claiming to have Chris's watch and put a GLX6900A-9 on Ebay, then when I post my picture you claim that your cousin saw CM 2 feet away and had the same style watch that u posted on Ebay. Only to have TASH post a pic to prove you wrong... then you make up a stupid argument that the watch in the band pic doesn't say "multiband 6".

Now since both yellow G-shocks either say "SHOCK RESIST" or "MULTIBAND6" in the same blue lettering... I ask you this... if you don't see Multiband 6 written how the hell do u see Shock Resist written??? and since your so detailed oriented why did u post a completely different watch to begin with...? are u mad u bought the wrong one?

Im not the Oracle so I cant say 100% which model numbers they have... Im only going by the pictures... Its your decision on what to buy... both yellow watches are the same except for the Technology inside so either one are good to buy :smug: I personally think that Chris Martin being as cool as he is would find a self adjusting MULTIBAND 6 watch to be "neat" given he circles the globe more often than some satellites. :laugh3:

If you feel differently you can do your own Research.

You see certain color watches on the guys and then you created a graphic based upon your own assumptions about what model numbers they wear. These are just your assumptions. Unless you have close up pictures of each guy wearing the watches, how can you possibly ID them enough say the model numbers? You are just guessing like I was.

In fact, you admit that you screwed up once and that some of the model numbers look really close. Yet you list out model numbers as if they were gospel, and based on what? Your own guess, not any facts.

You see certain color watches on the guys and then you created a graphic based upon your own assumptions about what model numbers they wear. These are just your assumptions. Unless you have close up pictures of each guy wearing the watches, how can you possibly ID them enough say the model numbers? You are just guessing like I was.

In fact, you admit that you screwed up once and that some of the model numbers look really close. Yet you list out model numbers as if they were gospel, and based on what? Your own guess, not any facts.

You guessed wrong buddy... I dont think Chris Martin surfs :laugh3:

Feel free to do your own Research Bro.

you keep trying to dig yourself out of your hole but u lost all credibility.... trying to pawn your watch on us coldplayers claiming to be his watch... Shame.... and my comment was a joke... why u so serious?

I think your inaccuracies pretty much speak for themselves about credibility. Oh, but I guess you'll just say you were joking?

I think your inaccuracies pretty much speak for themselves about credibility.

Are you joking? I cleary said I made a mistake with the model number.... which it happens.... Newpapers do it all the time... but i'm way more accurate with my information than you are... so what does that say about u? you have no solid evidence to support your claims.... how many people in this thread have called you on your inaccuracy's??? all you did was take a foolish guess and impulse buy the wrong watch... then tried to pawn it off on unsuspecting coldplayers... with no real evidence... your sunk buddy.... Johnny Buckland dont surf...

Disagree.

Macky your my hero... HAHA

and mediahound why would u show us only videos when there are so many still pictures of the watches...??

I cleary said I made a mistake with the model number.

Only after it was I who pointed out your error. Had I not done that, you would have continued to mislead people.

Why should anyone believe anything you say now that you've been wrong multiple times?

Just do your research next time so you don't look like a windbag....

You're talking to me about doing research??

It was you who posted a graphic pronouncing "Coldplay Watches" with inaccuracies and still as of now, no real proof that the models you list are in fact actually Coldplay watches.

Only after it was I who pointed out your error. Had I not done that, you would have continued to mislead people.

Why should anyone believe anything you say now that you've been wrong multiple times?

I hope your asking yourself that question....

I dont expect people to blindly take what I say as the word of the lord... do your own research.... TY for pointing out that obvious error... I commend you for doing research and finding my mistake.... if you had of done it in the beginning u would not be a joke right now.... from someone who was totally out of it in the beginning of the thread u seemed to have smartened up real quick :stunned: which leads me to believe you mislead ppl for your own gain.... I'm not selling anything here... just trying to help you...

I hope your asking yourself that question....

I dont expect people to blindly take what I say as the word of the lord... do your own research.... TY for pointing out that obvious error... I commend you for doing research and finding my mistake.... if you had of done it in the beginning u would not be a joke right now.... from someone who was totally out of it in the beginning of the thread u seemed to have smartened up real quick :stunned: which leads me to believe you mislead ppl for your own gain.... I'm not selling anything here... just trying to help you...

Gee, I guess that's why you made a graphic calling it "Coldplay Watches"? Because you don't want people to actually believe you? Sigh.