✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone want Chris Martin's watch?

mediahound

I used to have one when I was a kid, now to me they are so tacky!!! But cos chris has got one, they are trendy and everyone wants one! People! :rolleyes:

It's not just Chris. Eminem wears a white one in one of his latest music videos with Dr. Dre for example:

• 4 months later...

Chris Martin Watch

Disagree.

His does not seem to say 'Multi Band 6' on it.

Also, the picture of the 4 watches does say that but the model number listed is not this watch.

Chris Martin's watch looks like the G6900A-9 so no, it's not the same watch.

All, he has a special Mylo G-shock version made in many different colours, pictured below. And yes it is Multi-Band 6:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432280_10151387517630437_777990436_23253461_545197412_n.jpg

Haha, I understand your doubt... well, as far as I'm aware; where this watch says Mylo Xyloto and the regular version says G-Shock, it would have been pretty hard to successfully get the G-Shock logo removed to then print on it again without destroying it and the detail is pretty precise. Also for what purpose seeing as this Mylo version is not for sale anywhere.

My guess is the watch was specially made for Martin for the album release purely to promote Casio, which has apparently worked wonders as everyone on this forum has noticed it and now wants one! Haha.

Either way, it was pretty battered to begin with, but I prefer wearing a battered custom watch to a sparkling new regular watch with no notable meaning or back story. I wonder what this watch has seen in its life...

Haha, I understand your doubt... well, as far as I'm aware; where this watch says Mylo Xyloto and the regular version says G-Shock, it would have been pretty hard to successfully get the G-Shock logo removed to then print on it again without destroying it and the detail is pretty precise. Also for what purpose seeing as this Mylo version is not for sale anywhere.

My guess is the watch was specially made for Martin for the album release purely to promote Casio, which has apparently worked wonders as everyone on this forum has noticed it and now wants one! Haha.

Either way, it was pretty battered to begin with, but I prefer wearing a battered custom watch to a sparkling new regular watch with no notable meaning or back story. I wonder what this watch has seen in its life...

Are you Chris?

Hi Chris.

Take care Chris.

Noooo you changed your avatar! :bigcry:

But this one's pretty good too :D:dazzled:

That one's too serious, and I'm mostly :laugh3: and :wink3: when I'm on here. :nod:

So it was either this one or:

tumblr_luvay1EIz41qgd4d4.gif

• 2 months later...
Disagree.

His does not seem to say 'Multi Band 6' on it.

Also, the picture of the 4 watches does say that but the model number listed is not this watch.

Chris Martin's watch looks like the G6900A-9 so no, it's not the same watch.

I actually have this watch, and his does say 'Multi Band 6', if you look closey at the top of the watch, theres a blue spec which is the 'Multi Band 6' logo so it is the same watch as above.

• 1 year later...
Sorry to say but that is not Chris Martin's watch... to clarify I did some research and made this handy image for you guys with model numbers.... some of the watches are expensive.... but you can buy them online.... amazon has a good selection... :) [EDIT: The Yellow Watch model number is GW-6900A-9]

coldplaygshock.jpg

are these still selling?