✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone want Chris Martin's watch?

mediahound

I really dig the yellow watch model Chris is currently wearing.

I found the model and bought out the last 2 at my local watch shop and have an extra available up on eBay for any fans that may be interested here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110766167016

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=829

music_chris_martin.jpg

EDIT - This may not be the exact 6900 model he wears on stage, but it's close.

I thought you were giving away the watches:P(Anyone want Chris Martin's watch?)... otherwise i got no money :(

Haha, sorry! I wish I could give them away but they are not cheap and actually a bit rare.

It's difficult to find this color, most of the watch dealers at least in the USA, only have the boring black ones.

I have the same watch but in blue :). They're cool watches. Beware though if you buy one, there are a lot of fakes out there!

Mine (in the listing above) came from an authorized Casio dealer, comes with the tag and box both with the model number, etc. It's for real.

By the way, Jonny Buckland (lead guitarist) wears a Red one. I saw it on him during their Madrid live video concert earlier this week.

It's called a Chris Martin watch now? :dozey:

By the way, Jonny Buckland (lead guitarist) wears a Red one. I saw it on him during their Madrid live video concert earlier this week.

Lol. I like that you point out who Jonny is. :laugh3:

It's called a Chris Martin watch now? :dozey:

Lol. I like that you point out who Jonny is. :laugh3:

G Shocks are pretty popular in the hip hop scene, that's probably why Chris Martin like it. He's influenced by that vibe, especially for the Mylo Xzloto graffiti look.

Sorry to say but that is not Chris Martin's watch... to clarify I did some research and made this handy image for you guys with model numbers.... some of the watches are expensive.... but you can buy them online.... amazon has a good selection... :) [EDIT: The Yellow Watch model number is GW-6900A-9]

coldplaygshock.jpg

Sorry to say but that is not Chris Martin's watch... to clarify I did some research and made this handy image for you guys with model numbers.... some of the watches are expensive.... but you can buy them online.... amazon has a good selection... :)

He must have more than one Yellow then b/c my cousin was 2 feet away from Chris Martin in NY at last weeks NBC Today Show and she said absolutely the watch he was wearing had a little pink circle on the face and the 'G' button was Red, not the Yellow in this picture.

These watches are so 2000 and late. They went out of style 2 years ago, They are still pricey but even Macy's carry them now.

My favorite was the white one!

These don't really go out of style, IMO, which I guess is sorta the point of them. They've been around since like the 80s. They are still very popular, esp. in hip-hop. Eminem wears one in one of his current music videos for example.

Out of style? Methinks not.

I like this White one:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Casio-G-Shock-Multi-Band-Atomic-Solar/dp/B0058W92GS/?tag=tt-20]Amazon.com: Casio Mens G-Shock Multi-Band Atomic Solar - White Resin - Plum Accents: Casio: Watches[/ame]

51ltEE0h%2BZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sorry to say but that is not Chris Martin's watch... to clarify I did some research and made this handy image for you guys with model numbers.... some of the watches are expensive.... but you can buy them online.... amazon has a good selection... :)

coldplaygshock.jpg

BTW, not all your pictures match the model numbers you list...so I question your credibility. Sorry.

He must have more than one Yellow then b/c my cousin was 2 feet away from Chris Martin in NY at last weeks NBC Today Show and she said absolutely the watch he was wearing had a little pink circle on the face and the 'G' button was Red, not the Yellow in this picture.

This is a photo from The Today Show, the button is black. You can even see the three circle thingies. So you bought the wrong watch.

20111021mmr100.jpg