✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead Return !

radi0ed

On Monday 8th December, Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood will go back into our Maida Vale studios for the first time since 1995.

They'll be playing for around an hour to a very very select audience - and we'll let you hear the entire performance on Zane's show on Tuesday December 9th.

So that's it, Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood - Radiohead. Unplugged and live at Maida Vale for the first time since The Bends. We do a lot of small gigs with big bands - Muse and the Foos were intimate - on this show if you get to go you'll practically be sharing their DNA!

Radiohead :: Live :: Maida Vale...

Be listening to Zane on December 9th to hear it. 8-10 pm

this should be amazing folks :cool:

HTTT :sneaky:

chris :stunned:

each to their own

i've always liked soundtracks so i quite like it but i can see that it is not to everyone's taste

as for selling out through putting it through zane's show thats BS because there would be many radio shows in many countries that all want to host the show, it's not like radiohead CHOSE that show personally - its all arranged by the company, not them :rolleyes:

hehehe exactly :)

many radiohead fans have ranted on to me about them not sellign out, about radiohead controlling their band, about radiohead deciding what to do and when to do it etc. and now you're saying the company is controllign them, which makes me smile :)

i just don't like mtv.

once there was something called rock and roll, where we could stick it to the man, but no the man ruined that by inventing MTV, now rock and roll is all about making money and not making music

just a quick update to all radiohead fans ............ i got a great download which goes by the name of Pre Fm radiohead accoustic set 2003 off the atease boards and i must say its one of the best recordings i have heard for a while . as its not in mp3 format but done using FLAC which is a lossless recording being far superior to mp3 . this gig is a mix from the last two accoustic set from both the usa and uk made by someone called Devilhood . so check out the atease forum or look on suprnova to grab this awesome recording . you wont be dissapointed .

Chris

Flac files are just like waves but are slightly compressed , giving a much better sound quality . if you use nero 6 ( ultra ) it supports flac , so you can just burn the files like you do with mp3 straight to disc .

i hope this helps regarding what flac files are .