✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Studio vs Live

busybeeburns

That depends of the band, some bands are better in studio, however others are better live. I particularly think that in studio it's cool, it's a thing more "mysterious" and live it's totally different, you can to see the expression on the face of out singer, the energy of the band, you can also test the band. Live it's live.

sorry for the english :/

it depends, both provide a different experience. Some live songs sound better than the recording (if you're there at the performance), and some live songs let you down. Live songs ON recording is a different story, in that case, I'd pick studio, merely for the quality of the recording. But when its "live" as in "being there" I'd pick both.

One example of a band that is dissapointing live.... Default' date=' they're great in the studio but live, Dallas Smith can't sing for shit, which is sad.[/quote']

Hey, I saw your signature with a part of the lyrics of It's So Easy, you like GN'R?

when you first start out hearing a band you have to hear the studio

just to get 'adjusted'

then you can move on to bigger and better such as live

a lot of times, I see an artist blow away an audience with their live performances, but then I go home and download the studio songs, which turn out to be shit. I see a lot of artists here in atlanta who are like that, they'll go up on stage and deliver this charismatic performance and exude so much stage presence, and everyone loves it, but if they really sat there and listened solely to the song, they wouldnt be nearly as impressed.