✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Holland!

Charlie Brown.

Hi Coldplayers,

I'm Mandy, 19 years old and living in the Netherlands. I know Coldplay's music for a pretty long time, I think since I was 9 or 10 years old and I love their music for that same long time, but I didn't realize I was a real fan of their music. This year I've seen them at the Pinkpop festival in my country and they were so great! It was the first time I saw them live and I really loved them! Since that day I've been looking for information about the band and watching videos on youtube and I realized I am a real fan. I'm going to see them live for the second time on December 17, when they will be in the Netherlands again. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm convinced they will be as great as they were the last time they were here!

I was on tumblr and I saw the Coldplaying account and I decided to join here :)

Ik heb Arena staplekken! Jij ook? Ik heb er ook suuuperveel zin in haha en als ik dan die concerten van bijvoorbeeld Madrid of gisteren weer Pinkpop kijk, dan heb ik er nóg meer zin in haha!

Oh, ok, nee ik heb zitplekken :nice: Inderdaaad, of als ik de Back to the Future theme hoor, dan kan ik echt niet meer wachten haha :D Ben je al een keer eerder naar een Coldplay concert geweest?

Oh, ok, nee ik heb zitplekken :nice: Inderdaaad, of als ik de Back to the Future theme hoor, dan kan ik echt niet meer wachten haha :D Ben je al een keer eerder naar een Coldplay concert geweest?

Ja hahaha Back to the Future theme inderdaad! Ik ben nooit eerder naar een echt concert geweest, ik heb ze alleen op Pinkpop gezien! Ben jij al vaker naar een concert geweest?