✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX Music Notes.com Sheet Music Online

adamschoales

It looks like Music Notes.com (the source for the much better transcriptions of the Viva la Vida sheet music) has got all the songs from MX online now.

Has anyone grabbed any yet? Perhaps we could all pitch in together to get the whole album? I know theres a few tracks I definitely want to get.

I know there's someone here who has posted several in the past (forget who you are though, terribly sorry) and maybe he's got them already but either way I sure would love to get my hands on the MX sheet music.

Here's the link: http://search.musicnotes.com/?hl=y&Album=Coldplay+%2D+Mylo+Xyloto

It should be noted that so far there's a few tracks which aren't great (Hurts like Heaven comes to mind) some that are alright (they look more like the Viva la Vida official book which had you mostly playing the melody rather than what Chris would actually be playing) and others look like they're pretty much spot on. Like I said though, might be worth all pitching in on (unless we want to wait a little longer to see if better arrangement show up)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Um I have a question... In the Hal Leanord sheet music books for Coldplay, is all the music the melody of what Chris is singing and not really what Chris would actually be playing on the piano?? I just want to know if it would even be worth it to buy them, because I'd rather sing along, not play the melody!!! Also, where can you find sheet music that is like what Chris would be actually playing? Sorry for how long this question is!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

That sheet music thread is getting a LITTLE un-ruly and un-organized, for what it's worth. Not complaining just saying it's pretty tricky to track down anything anymore.

At any rate I now see that Music Notes has "PRO" piano arrangments for a few songs which I'd love to get my hands on, as well as the new HL book. Still haven't found the aforementioned "sony" version.

Um I have a question... In the Hal Leanord sheet music books for Coldplay, is all the music the melody of what Chris is singing and not really what Chris would actually be playing on the piano?? I just want to know if it would even be worth it to buy them, because I'd rather sing along, not play the melody!!! Also, where can you find sheet music that is like what Chris would be actually playing? Sorry for how long this question is!!! :P

The first 3 books (the first three albums) are spectacular and are very close to being exactly what chris is playing (or close enough to not notice). With Viva la Vida they started going to crappy route of putting the melody line in and I have yet to get my hands on the MX book to see what it's like.

It's pretty much the same, although its because most of these songs are Guitar based.

The books or the Pro-Sheets? The pro-sheets looked much more complex to me.

As for the books it's true, there's much less Piano than before but that said even in the piano-centric songs on Viva/Prospeks they weren't bothering to put the chords Chris is playing.

It's silly.