✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[14-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Red Bull Arena, Leipzig, Germany

Jenjie

europe80thmb.jpg

2012 European Stadium Tour announced

9 December 2011 8:00 am

Coldplay to play 13 new dates in 9 countries

Good morning. Following yesterday's North American tour announcement, we're pleased to unveil Coldplay's European stadium dates for summer 2012. The dates announced so far are as follows, with pre-sale and general links provided (all times given are local times):

MAY

18 Porto, Portugal - Dragao Stadium - On sale 10 December at 9am here

22 Nice, France - Stade Charles Herman / Nikaia - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 13 December at 10 am here

24 Turin, Italy - Olympic Stadium - On sale 14 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 12 December at 9am here

26 Zurich, Switzerland - Letzigrund - On sale 13 December at 8am here / Pre-sale 12 December at 8am here

AUGUST

28 Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium - On sale 14 December at 10am here / Pre-sale 12 December at 10am (links TBA)

30 Stockholm, Sweden - Olympic Stadium - On sale 14 December at 9am here / AMEX pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

SEPTEMBER

02 Paris, France - Stade de France - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 13 December at 10am here

04 Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergie Stadium - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

06 The Hague, Netherlands - Malieveld - On sale 16 December at 10am here / AMEX pre-sale 10 December at 10am here

12 Munich, Germany - Olympiastadion - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

14 Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Stadium - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

16 Prague, Czech Republic - Slavia Eden Stadium - On sale 15 December at 10am (link TBA)

22 Hannover, Germany - AWD Arena - On sale 12 December at 9am here / Pre-sale 10 December at 9am here

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=874

------------------------

as per eventim.de

04.09.2012 Köln - RheinEnergieStadion

12.09.2012 München - Olympiastadion

14.09.2012 Leipzig - Red Bull Arena

22.09.2012 Hannover - AWD Arena

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hey, kann mir vielleicht jemand sagen wie groß der front of stage bereich in leipzig (oder grundsätzlich) so ungefähr ist? steht man wirklich direkt vor der bühne oder muss man genauso früh da sein, wie bei jedem anderen stehplatz? hat jemand erfahrungen mit FOS-ticket? bin über jede antwort dankbar ;)

hey, kann mir vielleicht jemand sagen wie groß der front of stage bereich in leipzig (oder grundsätzlich) so ungefähr ist? steht man wirklich direkt vor der bühne oder muss man genauso früh da sein, wie bei jedem anderen stehplatz? hat jemand erfahrungen mit FOS-ticket? bin über jede antwort dankbar ;)

Die Größe des "Front of Stage" Bereiches, ist von Stadion zu Stadion unterschiedlich. In Köln zum Beispiel, geht der "FoS" Bereich bis zur Mittellinie. In Leipzig scheint er aber nicht ganz so groß zu sein.

Direkt vor der Bühne wirst du aber auch nur stehen, wenn du einige Stunden früher kommst. Aber ich finde, das selbst der schlechteste Platz im "FoS" Bereich noch gut ist.

ah! dankeschön für die schnelle antwort :) mich würde ja mal interessieren wie viele tickets da so rausgegangen sind, weil die ja quasi sofort weg waren^^ mh. und wie viel früher sollte man generell so da sein - Fos bzw. Innenraum?

ah! dankeschön für die schnelle antwort :) mich würde ja mal interessieren wie viele tickets da so rausgegangen sind, weil die ja quasi sofort weg waren^^ mh. und wie viel früher sollte man generell so da sein - Fos bzw. Innenraum?

Wenn du in der 1. Reihe stehen möchtest, solltest du schon einige Stunden vor dem Einlass am Stadion sein. Wenn es dir egal ist wo du stehst, reicht es pünktlich zum Beginn dort zu sein. Bedenke auch, das Coldplay warscheinlich erst um ca. 21:00 Uhr auf die Bühne kommen. Das zieht sich wie Kaugummi. Und wenn du auf die Toilette musst, ist dein Platz (den du hart erkämpft hast) weg.

• 4 weeks later...

Ich werd mir die Jungs in Köln ansehen, hab mein Ticket auchs schon. Weiss eventuell schon jemand ob und was für eine Vorband auf der Tour dabei sein wird? Ich fänd ja The Maccabees super. Die höre ich momentan echt gern und die würden auch vom Stil her echt gut passen. :)

Tickets für die Coldplay Open Airs gibt's übrigens hier.

Ich werd mir die Jungs in Köln ansehen, hab mein Ticket auchs schon. Weiss eventuell schon jemand ob und was für eine Vorband auf der Tour dabei sein wird? Ich fänd ja The Maccabees super. Die höre ich momentan echt gern und die würden auch vom Stil her echt gut passen. :)

Tickets für die Coldplay Open Airs gibt's übrigens hier.

Die Vorband steht noch nicht fest. Es wird aber bestimmt eine geben.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
did anyone buy tickets for this concert or for any other Germany concerts ? when will the front stages on sale and what will be the price of this place?? what do you think ??

->

And for informaion about the other Germany concerts, check the other threads.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wir (die Coldplay Fans vom ET Portal) sind am 22. September in Hannover beim Coldplay Konzert dabei und fahren gegen 16 Uhr von Hamburg Hbf aus los. Vielleicht hat ja der eine oder andere hier noch Lust, sich anzuschließen. Haben im VW Bus noch 2 Plätze frei :) See you in Hannover!

• 1 month later...

What time does the concert end?

Hi!

Does anyone know what time the concerts on Red Bull Arena in Leipzig end? I am planning to take the train back to Berlin after the concert but unfortunately the last direct train leaves at 23:14 and now I am wondering whether it is at all possible to catch that train.

Thanks!

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!

Does anyone know what time the concerts on Red Bull Arena in Leipzig end? I am planning to take the train back to Berlin after the concert but unfortunately the last direct train leaves at 23:14 and now I am wondering whether it is at all possible to catch that train.

Thanks!

I was on the concert at Etihad Stadium, and they played for around 2 hours, i think they got on stage around 21.15(depends on when its dark), but you should also think that ALOT of people is going from the stadium after the concert, i think we used an 30 mins to get into an buss after the concert and then 1 hour in the buss til we were in the city centre of manchester.

This was a 50.000 concert. So it will take time! i have never been in Leizpig before, so i dont know how things works there! just wanted to give you a heads up!

Hi!

Thanks!

There aren't any official starting times yet, but I guess that Coldplay will start at 21:00 as they did on their German Stadium Tour in 2009. With that in mind they finish at about 22:50. I've been to Leipzig a few times. It takes about 20 minutes to go from the stadium to the Central Station (10 mins to go to the tram, afterwards 7 minutes to the central station by tram). As the Leizpig central station is quite huge, you need to save some time to get to the platform.

So, probably it will be very difficult to catch the train, maybe almost impossible (with thousands of people going the same way). But if Coldplay start 15 mins earlier, you have a good chance.

• 4 weeks later...

Coldplay in Leipzig

Hello, we are coming on a vacation to Berlin and going to see the concert of Coldplay in Leipzig. can someone tell me what is the best way to get to the concert from Berlin and back to Berlin after the concert?

Are there trains or buses all night long? do I need to pre-order tickets for this? is it better renting a car for the night? is there organized transportation maybe to the concert from Berlin?

Thank you very much

Hello, we are coming on a vacation to Berlin and going to see the concert of Coldplay in Leipzig. can someone tell me what is the best way to get to the concert from Berlin and back to Berlin after the concert?

Are there trains or buses all night long? do I need to pre-order tickets for this? is it better renting a car for the night? is there organized transportation maybe to the concert from Berlin?

Thank you very much

The best way is always by train, but there aren't any after the concert. The next trains run early next morning, so you'd have to stay one night in Leipzig. (That's what I do.) By car you could drive back to Berlin just after the concert if you want. It will be crowded either way...