✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 European Stadium Tour announced

Jenjie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are ALL the european tourdates anounced now? .. :( is there no chance anymore that they will come to Belgium..? I didn't bought tickets for another country because it's not easy to get there and it would be stupid if they anounce a few days later a concert in Belgium. But if they don't do that, I will not see them! :(

are ALL the european tourdates anounced now? .. :( is there no chance anymore that they will come to Belgium..? I didn't bought tickets for another country because it's not easy to get there and it would be stupid if they anounce a few days later a concert in Belgium. But if they don't do that, I will not see them! :(

I don't know where in Belgium you live, but there are still tickets available for the gig in The Netherlands!

They won't come to Belgium. There no suitable venue for them. The only option I'd see is the Werchter site, but I don't think they'll come to the same place twice in 2 years for different tours. Don't expect them to come. If they would, they would've announced it with all the rest. Go to Holland, Germany, or France. I'm going to (hopefully :p )

All the tickets are the same, all standing places :) so arrive early and you'll have a good spot ;)

ok then I'll think about it :) the concert in Holland, Germany and Paris are all 3 almost on the same distance from were I live, so I'll see because I'll need to find a way to go there and to get back afterwards...

They won't come to Belgium. There no suitable venue for them. The only option I'd see is the Werchter site, but I don't think they'll come to the same place twice in 2 years for different tours. Don't expect them to come. If they would, they would've announced it with all the rest. Go to Holland, Germany, or France. I'm going to (hopefully :p )

:( I really hoped they would announce to come to Brussels :(:(:(

no they won't come to Werchter this year since they are in America then.. :( I also was hoping that, untill they anounced their American tour..

The only thing we can still hope is Pukkelpop? Maybe? but I don't think that chance is very big...