✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Saw Coldplay last night...

The Trickster

I went to the Coldplay concert last night at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando, Florida. The show was brilliant, the opening act was Ron Sexsmith, whom I hadn't heard of before the show, and he played an amazing 40-minute set. Then Coldplay came on at it was amazing...here is the setlist as best I can remember (didn't have a pen or paper with me, sorry):

1. Politik

2. Shiver

3. Spies

4. Daylight

5. Warning Sign

6. One I Love

7. Don't Panic (Electric guitars, Jonny plays the harmonica)

8. Everything's Not Lost (dedicated to Justin Timberlake, lol)

9. Moses (A NEW SONG! apparently debuted here for the first time, just Chris on his acoustic guitar- introduced by saying it was about being "head over heels in love with the most beautiful girl in the world". So amazing...)

10 God Put A Smile On Your Face

11. Yellow (Chris didn't play guitar this time)

12. The Scientist

Encore:

13. Clocks

14. In My Place

15. Trouble

It was the best show I've been too, and I'll definately see them next time they're here. Sorry if I screwed up some of the order, I'm pretty sure its right though...[/b]

8) Wow! That's a great review/set list. I can't believe they played Shiver - I have wanted to see that live for soooo long now!! Spies too!! 8) Only 3 and a bit months for me to see them in Manchester - with some of my friends too ;) !

:D Welcome to the board, The Trickster, whats your real name?? That's if you don't mind disclosing!!! I'm Tracy (like you couldn't tell!! ;) ) :shrug:

• 3 years later...
I went to the Coldplay concert last night at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando, Florida. The show was brilliant, the opening act was Ron Sexsmith, whom I hadn't heard of before the show, and he played an amazing 40-minute set. Then Coldplay came on at it was amazing...here is the setlist as best I can remember (didn't have a pen or paper with me, sorry):

1. Politik

2. Shiver

3. Spies

4. Daylight

5. Warning Sign

6. One I Love

7. Don't Panic (Electric guitars, Jonny plays the harmonica)

8. Everything's Not Lost (dedicated to Justin Timberlake, lol)

9. Moses (A NEW SONG! apparently debuted here for the first time, just Chris on his acoustic guitar- introduced by saying it was about being "head over heels in love with the most beautiful girl in the world". So amazing...)

10 God Put A Smile On Your Face

11. Yellow (Chris didn't play guitar this time)

12. The Scientist

Encore:

13. Clocks

14. In My Place

15. Trouble

It was the best show I've been too, and I'll definately see them next time they're here. Sorry if I screwed up some of the order, I'm pretty sure its right though...[/b]

:confused: are you sure they did,nt do,TALK and FIX U :/