✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Documentary

Professor_Wolfenstein

I am a senior in College, Why?

Oh ok! I have kids 16 & 13 yrs of age so I always have to be careful before giving my opinion to a youngster.

I've only been following Coldplay since May, but that's all I've been listening to for the past 7 months, every gig, every interview available in the multimedia area on this site, on coldplay.com, and on youtube.

So while your presentation overall looked good, some of the statements weren't factually correct. I wouldn't have said anything if you were in high school.:)

Oh ok! I have kids 16 & 13 yrs of age so I always have to be careful before giving my opinion to a youngster.

I've only been following Coldplay since May, but that's all I've been listening to for the past 7 months, every gig, every interview available in the multimedia area on this site, on coldplay.com, and on youtube.

So while your presentation overall looked good, some of the statements weren't factually correct. I wouldn't have said anything if you were in high school.:)

I am not trying to be defensive but all of it is factual, some may have some opinion about it but all and most of it is true and factual. Where I talk about the things before the release of Mylo Xyloto is more my take on how why they decided to do a Festival Tour and everything about Glastonbury is true. Not sure what u think it not factual. I have done months of research for this so I know what is lies and what is true. Please let me know which parts u thought weren't factual.

I am not trying to be defensive but all of it is factual, some may have some opinion about it but all and most of it is true and factual. Where I talk about the things before the release of Mylo Xyloto is more my take on how why they decided to do a Festival Tour and everything about Glastonbury is true. Not sure what u think it not factual. I have done months of research for this so I know what is lies and what is true. Please let me know which parts u thought weren't factual.

Today has turned out to be a busy day for me, but I promise to PM you later on when I get a couple of minutes. Again, overall it's a great job, there's just a couple of things I would have presented differently. That's all.:)

I really liked that! It definitely deserved the A you got. :)

On a side-note, I didn't realize Will cried at the end of Til Kingdom Come until now. It is a touching song.

Out of all the favorite songs I have from most of their albums. Til' Kingdom Come is my favoirte. The lyrics and the guitar riff are both beautiful. IT is a great Tribute to johnny cash