✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i got in a car wreck......

Manders

my sis went on a field trip so she used my mom's suv. so my mom had to take my siser's caar and its a stick well i get in the car and it stalls out and me and my mom are skeeing down ths big incline driveway towards our backyard. well my mom was pressing the clutch and she thought it was the break so she turned the wheel to avoid flipping over the driveway and she turns and we hit a tree. well my side got hit hard. when we were going down the driveway i opened the door and yelled GET OUT!!! and so i hit the tree with the door open . the door slams back closed and i bounce around and hit the door so now i have a concusion a sprained wrist and a bruised knee and my mom is fine without one scratch thank god. well anyways i get to the hospital gah it sucked. i hate hospitals. well we just came back from ihop and my dad got the car out of the tree. i have no school till tommroow. well yea. it sucks but im aight.

but i think it happend for a reason b/c my sister had a big goose-egg on one of her back tires and if the wreck wouldnt have happend he wouldnt have found it. also the ambulance guy comes up beside me while im stuck in the car right after the wreck and says "how are you today?" i said "well with the current position im in...ive been better" i was being a tart today hehe at the hospital i was complainging haha but i was very good at keeping calm and calming my mom down after we hit.

im glad me mum's alright she felt so guilty. now shes hapy thank god. shes just worried about my sis's reaction to her funged up car. but its only the door really. if i wouldnt have opened it the car would have been totalled or even flipped. scary crap. but eh its all good. a car is replacable. a life isnt right? but one last thing its wierd b/c last night i wa slying in bed thinking about how quick death happens and this happens. maybe ive escaped death like that final destination move ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (supposed to be scary oo's) j/k i think it happened for many a reason :D well im out my wrist hurties

:lol: :lol: awww thankies guys. my dad already has gotten a new door. if we are lucky. shell get home and itll be just like new. but well still tell her. im a cripled. it feels cool. i have stories to tell now (at school and such) but it wasnt cool than.