2012 - Your Most Anticipated Albums

oldmuckers

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

WAT. :shocked:

Now that I wasn't expecting at all. It feels like they released "Burst Apart" just yesterday. (Of course they didn't actually do that, but "Burst Apart" WAS just out last year.) What a lovely surprise. :D

WAT. :shocked:

Now that I wasn't expecting at all. It feels like they released "Burst Apart" just yesterday. (Of course they didn't actually do that, but "Burst Apart" WAS just out last year.) What a lovely surprise. :D

I knooow, I still haven't gotten tired of Burst Apart... But I'm pumped for this one too :D

Is an actual album confirmed though? Could be an EP or even a single right?

Sounds really pretty though :)

Yeah right, no official word if it's an album or an EP or just a single. But Consequence of Sound says that it's an album, I really hope that they're right :D http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/06/the-antlers-announce-new-album-undersea/

Grizzly Bear Announce New Album and Tour

Grizzly Bear have announced that the the follow-up to 2009's Veckatimist will be out on Warp on September 18.

http://pitchfork.com/news/46749-grizzly-bear-announce-new-album-and-tour/

:thumbsup:

Wow :surprised:

Just like that one YT comment says, it will again be Grizzly Bear vs Animal Collective for the best 2012 album :D

If the music in the trailer is an indicator of what's to come I'll be sorely disappointed :(

Yeah, because a 2-minute trailer is such a HUGE indication of what a 45-minute album will sound like.