✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 - Your Most Anticipated Albums

oldmuckers

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it gonna be like dubstep or whatever? :|

nah they say that but it'll probably just contain elements of dubstep and not full on skrillex brostep stuff

I'm excited to hear it because his first album had great songs, but his voice hadn't broken so it just sounds annoying. The second one had average christmas songs, but his voice sounded great.

so yeah if it has good songs + good voice than it should be genuinely very good

I have no idea :/

I HOPE there will be a new one ...

the last one was 2009 , two years should be enough ...

Yeah, they're normally every 2 years aren't they? And I'm sure I remember reading somewhere they were working on new songs so an early/mid 2012 album would make sense. It had better be worth the wait though, the last two weren't their best IMO.

Yeah, they're normally every 2 years aren't they? And I'm sure I remember reading somewhere they were working on new songs so an early/mid 2012 album would make sense. It had better be worth the wait though, the last two weren't their best IMO.

Yeah , I think they once posted a picture on their fb with saying they're working on new songs...

I reaaally like the last one :wacky:

I like that one the most , and secondly their debut

I'm aiming for March or April for the new record (I hope so :p)

The only bands/artists whose albums I'm anticipating and I know are coming out this year are The Shins and Lana Del Rey. I'm sure there are others but I can't seem to remember right now.

Bands/artists that I hope will release an album this year:

Bat for Lashes

Beach House

The National

Local Natives

Joanna Newsom

Grizzly Bear

The Knife

Oh goodness I just heard about the Shins album! How could I not know! Just yesterday I was talking to someone about the Shins and I guess she didn't know either...

Also I find it quite ironic that the day I find out about it I fell down some stairs and hurt my shins a lot... seriously they hurt.