✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A very acoustic performance of HLH !

so i saw this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_0oIsNTxE&feature=related]Coldplay at UEA Blue Bar Live Lounge - Hurts Like Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

the quality is bad and yes it was filmed with a potato but it gives another atmosphere somehow and also it shows this guys can sing live,probably thats how songs sound before they get produced !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0E7vpxUaQ4]COLDPLAY - PARADISE( AUSTIN CITY LIMITS) HD 780P - YouTube[/ame]

This is pretty acoustic even though there's a backing track.

(If Jonny's actually playing the synthesizer, it's totally live.)

Vs. Viva La Vida where they basically playback the instrumental.

COLDPLAY - PARADISE( AUSTIN CITY LIMITS) HD 780P - YouTube[/url]

This is pretty acoustic even though there's a backing track.

(If Jonny's actually playing the synthesizer, it's totally live.)

Vs. Viva La Vida where they basically playback the instrumental.

That's why I think they should bring Davide Rossi on tour with them :nod:

The guy who played strings on VLV? :thinking:

Umm, I don't know if he could play songs by himself, they are quite layered multitrack recordings...

He plays the strings on both Viva and MX.

And he's really talented :)

so i saw this

the quality is bad and yes it was filmed with a potato but it gives another atmosphere somehow and also it shows this guys can sing live,probably thats how songs sound before they get produced !

this quality is better if you want to watch :rolleyes: ;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGAElIGDTs]Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven live on BBC Radio 1 - YouTube[/ame]

oOoO part is greaat!!!

He plays the strings on both Viva and MX.

And he's really talented :)

Yes, yes, and he's Italian. We get it, Italians are so talented and smart and seksi and well-dressed... :rolleyes:

:D

BTW, they need to get even more ENOXIFICATED, make more detailed songs, even though it complicates performing them live...

Or strip the songs down to an acoustic style of the first two albums? I don't know what I want... :(

Yeah, but think about if the violin part of Viva is played live :wacky:

If it was just the violin part and all the rest was on a backing track then that would be good enough. He could probably play the intro of Paradise as well :wacky:

Yes, yes, and he's Italian. We get it, Italians are so talented and smart and seksi and well-dressed... :rolleyes:

BTW, they need to get even more ENOXIFICATED, make more detailed songs, even though it complicates performing them live...

Or strip the songs down to an acoustic style of the first two albums? I don't know what I want... :(

I'm not that patriotic :|

I'd prefer the first option :nod:

How about an album where half the songs are acoustic, and the other half are Uber-Enoxificated, Where-The-Streets-Have-No-Name-style songs?

I don't think he plays all the strings, there must be a bunch of people. Like Nikola said, they're very multilayered.

Did you watch that 30 min. documentary on the VLV song?

It's all him. Layers and layers of him playing parts of the song on different string instruments...