✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Für nur Deutsche!

Sternly

Für nur Deutsche! (ich versuche, mein bestes zu tun, und ich wirklich spreche nicht deutsch, ziehen Sie so das in Erwägung, Bitte!)

Wie schreiben Sie auf Deutsch? Ich bedeute die Gramatical Struktur..... wie auf englisch (adjetives und dann das Thema, und ein Verb in der Vergangenheit und das kein andere) oder wie auf Spanisch (das Gegenstandswort oder das Thema dann das Adjektiv und wenn ein Verb in der Vergangenheit ist, die anderen sind auch) oder unterschiedliches etwas total?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm amazed what a dictionary, a book and some phrases here and there, some talkings and some help from Germany can do!

Forgive my German}; that took me sssssssssooooooooo much time to write it, and I'm sure it's quite, or really bad, but ............ :rolleyes:

Ummm umm, usually our sentence structure is SVO (subject, verb, object), but but it depends. :smug:

for example...

Mein Auto ist rot. - My car is red.

Mein Auto = subject (possessive pronoun + noun), ist = verb, rot = predicative adjective

Bah, I wanted a sentence with an object, I forgot. :lol:

Ich liebe dich. - I love you.

Ich = subject, liebe = verb, dich = object. :D

Not going into the complicated structures now coz I'm too tired and the "s" on this keyboard doesn't work properly, tis too annoying. :wink3:

pretty good sternly...u need some help with your sentence structure though' date=' like u just went to alta vista translater and typed it all in :P[/quote']

Me have to write the things in english and then start to change that to German, that's why I suppose I use many words wrongly......... Me doesn't think in German! :sneaky:

though it's true, when I can write somenthing (well at least I try!) or I can't find the phrase (I have like fixed phrases and with that I start to make sentences) I look in the Internet... (I used to be in a German Chorus so I suppose that helped :rolleyes: )

Ummm umm, usually our sentence structure is SVO (subject, verb, object), but but it depends. :smug:

for example...

Mein Auto ist rot. - My car is red.

Mein Auto = subject (possessive pronoun + noun), ist = verb, rot = predicative adjective

Bah, I wanted a sentence with an object, I forgot. :lol:

Ich liebe dich. - I love you.

Ich = subject, liebe = verb, dich = object. :D

Not going into the complicated structures now coz I'm too tired and the "s" on this keyboard doesn't work properly, tis too annoying. :wink3:

Thanks! :D Though I think I don't use that..... :rolleyes: :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Me will have to learn German, and good German!*

a german chorus :confused:

Don't you say it like that, a Chorus and all the songs and most o people where German.............. a German Chorus???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Me have to improve the english first!* :lol: :D