✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown Music Video - ver with the story

jacek2015

Firstly the original video is to fast - 1-2 sec per cut and all shots are to close (very close to close-medium - why no wider ? and a little longer ?). The story... ehhh. there is no story in it. He stoles the car. She already knows him. They know where they meet. Go to show. Kiss on the couch. Paint the car. Fire a flare. Boring!

I should/could be like:

- he is stoling a car

- she is on the street, looking for sth, somekind of borred or lonely

- he is somewhat poor, has hard life but he likes it, happy with that, gets a lot of excitment, adrenaline from action he is involved in everyday

- she is rather rich (great job or rich parents), (she is well-dressed as opposed to him) but has no boyfriend - you know, she's a little lonely

- he gets with stolen car to some place 'where the lost boys meet'

- she finds out a show/party in some club she gets in and in time gets involved in music

- police track the guy, a chase starts

- she gets borred because she does not meet/see anyone special she starting to leave the club

- he crash the car, now by foot, running from police - they are close

- and now in some side-street behind the cub he almost runing at her, both fal in love and:

a) stares at each other want to kiss but we hear police steps shouts - he runs away

b) police gets him - she wittnes that

c) they kiss, police gets both, but in the end - shot on the back seat of police car - they happy because they finaly meet and they dont worry/carre what will happen now

This way we will get a story of two persons, not connected stories, contrast beetween their lifestyles, different ways to get by (go steal a car, get to club). Bands performance in that club would be on second plan of the main story. Hows about it ? Woud you add/rem or change sth in that storyline ?

I actually expected something like this to happen in the video while I was first watching it. The whole time I was thinking "ok, he stole a car, we got a chase coming up, right?" or "Teenagers partying to loud music in a warehouse, wouldn't that usually attract attention?" The whole thing would have been better for me if there was some sort of climax in the story, maybe showing us a glimpse of this opressive society that made these kids rebel in the first place?

Firstly the original video is to fast - 1-2 sec per cut and all shots are to close (very close to close-medium - why no wider ? and a little longer ?). The story... ehhh. there is no story in it. He stoles the car. She already knows him. They know where they meet. Go to show. Kiss on the couch. Paint the car. Fire a flare. Boring!

I should/could be like:

- he is stoling a car

- she is on the street, looking for sth, somekind of borred or lonely

- he is somewhat rich, has hard life not much love alone but he likes it, happy with that, gets a lot of excitment, adrenaline from action he is involved in everyday

- she is rather poor (not job or rich parents), (she is normal-dressed as opposed to him) but has no boyfriend because with another - you know, she's lonely not loved .

- he gets with stolen car to some place 'where the lost boys meet'

- she finds out a show/party in some club she gets in and in time gets involved in music

- police track the guy, a chase starts

- she gets borred because she does not meet/see anyone special she starting to leave the club

- he crash the car, now by foot, running from police - they are close

- and now in some side-street behind the cub he almost runing at her, both fal in love and:

a) stares at each other want to kiss but we hear police steps shouts - he runs away

b) police gets him - she wittnes that

c) they kiss, police gets both, but in the end - shot on the back seat of police car - they happy because they finaly meet and they dont worry/carre what will happen now

This way we will get a story of two persons, not connected stories, contrast beetween their lifestyles, different ways to get by (go steal a car, get to club). Bands performance in that club would be on second plan of the main story. Hows about it ? Woud you add/rem or change sth in that storyline ?

I just changed a little the story and the band does not exist. Exact on second plan in the storyline .

is better and is more like a fairy tale ?

I actually expected something like this to happen in the video while I was first watching it. The whole time I was thinking "ok, he stole a car, we got a chase coming up, right?" or "Teenagers partying to loud music in a warehouse, wouldn't that usually attract attention?" The whole thing would have been better for me if there was some sort of climax in the story, maybe showing us a glimpse of this opressive society that made these kids rebel in the first place?

:nod: This

This way it would have fit better with MX (not that it doesn't fit already, but the spirit of MX isn't just partying...). It's like they showed one part, but there's the other part missing, to make it really great.