✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You already read some book Brazilian writer?

Danilo

Guest LiquidSky

no, I have not...but I have seen brazilian novelas....my favorite was "O Clone" ohhhhhh I love it! :) I wonder if it will ever come out on dvd :thinking:

Guest LiquidSky

hmmm "Mulheres Apaixonadas.." I guess that means "Mujeres Apasionadas"...the names says it all ;)

Well I really liked the "O Clone" and I'm still waiting for it to come out on dvd :rolleyes:

:thinking:

Brazilian Music...hmmm what do you recommend?

Me watched "O Clone" too, though here it was caleld "El Clon" :sneaky: I think I've read Paulo Coelho, though I'm not really sure, and I just read about the country and I watch the news and............. I haven't read much of Brazil's literature! (sorry for my english too! :rolleyes: :P )

hmmm "Mulheres Apaixonadas.." I guess that means "Mujeres Apasionadas"...the names says it all ;)

Try looking for some Bossa Nova, like Tom Jobim, Vinicius de Moraes... Or the new sensation: Maria Rita. She´s the daughter of the great Elis Regina.

Rock bands ? Try Paralamas do Sucesso, Capital Inicial. There´s also Charlie Brown Jr (I don´t like them, but they´re a huge success here) and Planet Hemp (really cool band).

Try looking for some Bossa Nova, like Tom Jobim, Vinicius de Moraes... Or the new sensation: Maria Rita. She´s the daughter of the great Elis Regina.

Rock bands ? Try Paralamas do Sucesso, Capital Inicial. There´s also Charlie Brown Jr (I don´t like them, but they´re a huge success here) and Planet Hemp (really cool band).

Yeah Denise, but don't forget of Los Hermanos, great band. About novela, I don't liked "O Clone", but Mulheres Apaixonadas" I did lovely. :D

no, I have not...but I have seen brazilian novelas....my favorite was "O Clone" ohhhhhh I love it! I wonder if it will ever come out on dvd

Really? i didn´t know it was this famous..... :o

I don´t chill "novelas". Everybody here like it....But I prefer TV Series.

Music? I don´t like many. My favourite bands are Paralamas do Sucesso and Skank.

no, I have not...but I have seen brazilian novelas....my favorite was "O Clone" ohhhhhh I love it! I wonder if it will ever come out on dvd

Really? i didn´t know it was this famous..... :o

I don´t chill "novelas". Everybody here like it....But I prefer TV Series.

Music? I don´t like many. My favourite bands are Paralamas do Sucesso and Skank.

Paralamas have a songs cool, the melody band is beautiful.

Ah Paulo Coelho write more about mysticism.

hmmm... brazilian writers really are talented... but they aren't brilliant... writers like stephen king could kick "paulo coelho" or "monteiro lobato" fat arses... and brazilian music... man, it's soo bad... bands like charlie brown jr, marcelo d2 and tribalistas are soo lame... i agree with juliana though, skank is really cool. and "novelas" are way too boring... tv series are way better.

hmmm... brazilian writers really are talented... but they aren't brilliant... writers like stephen king could kick "paulo coelho" or "monteiro lobato" fat arses... and brazilian music... man' date=' it's soo bad... bands like charlie brown jr, marcelo d2 and tribalistas are soo lame... i agree with juliana though, skank is really cool. and "novelas" are way too boring... tv series are way better.[/quote']

a maioria das série de tv não são brasileira, ou vc quer dizer as gringas? :huh:

Ah Valleyboy se cadastra lá no meu forum sobre coldplay em português. Por favor ;) http://coldplayforum.proboards7.com/

no, no, i meant series from the US... i don't watch tv that much though, so i can't think of any cool series, but a few years ago there was a show called married with children... it was so cool! (gotta agree with donnie darko, christina applegate is sooo hot! :rolleyes: lol )

And uuhh... okay, i'll see if i can join your mb later, danilo...

no, no, i meant series from the US... i don't watch tv that much though, so i can't think of any cool series, but a few years ago there was a show called married with children... it was so cool! (gotta agree with donnie darko, christina applegate is sooo hot! :rolleyes: lol )

And uuhh... okay, i'll see if i can join your mb later, danilo...

okay, thanks. Well really tv serie US are better (how also movie) TV serie, I like Seventh Heaven, Smallville, 10 things.... Full House and etc...

Guest LiquidSky

well you are a guy so....that makes sense.... ;)

Yeah Denise, but don't forget of Los Hermanos, great band. About novela, I don't liked "O Clone", but Mulheres Apaixonadas" I did lovely. :D

:huh: I love kid abelha!Ithink their music is so cute! :rolleyes: And please Paulo coelho and Monteiro lobato arent a good tip...We have a lot of good writers but lets face the truth we dont know about their books and so like Machado de Assis ,Verissimo(i read ''as mentiras que os homens contam''and it is great)

Re: quote

Los Hermanos rox !!! How could I forget them !

You heard their new record?

Ventura is great!!My favourites are "O vencedor", "tá bom" and "Cara Estranho"....I also like another one that I forget the name...!!

What, "bloco do eu sozinho" or "Los Hermanos" are the others their record'

:huh: I love kid abelha!Ithink their music is so cute! :rolleyes: And please Paulo coelho and Monteiro lobato arent a good tip...We have a lot of good writers but lets face the truth we dont know about their books and so like Machado de Assis ' date='Verissimo(i read ''as mentiras que os homens contam''and it is great)[/quote']

Machado de Assis, I want to read "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas. And now I'm read "O Cortiço" of Aluísio Azevedo.