✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just started crying while listening to.............

Nick4Chris

..........the title track :cry: This song has been growing on me since the start and just a minute ago I had it on AGAIN (the whole album I mean) and the tears just started running down my cheeks :roll: The CP songs that usually make me cry are Trouble and Everything's Not Lost (both for very different reasons) The only one from the new album that has made me cry so far is Warning Sign, I also cried at that at the forum gig along with The Scientist (just watching Chris's face during it - wow!) and Amsterdam, but I think that may have been coz it was the last song and I was so gutted it was finishing :( I am also quite close to tears when I hear the end of Politik......the 'give me love over this' part - amazing!! Anyway, just wanted to share that with you all, what a wuss I am (well I am a girl so it's ok :wink: ) :puppydogeyes: :mrgreen:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also quite close to tears when I hear the end of Politik......the 'give me love over this' part - amazing!!
yeah, this is the part that gets me every single time. It is absolutely brilliant and lovely!

Before the album came out, the first time I saw MTV $2 Bill, The Scientist made me cry like a fool. :) I saw that show right a few days after I saw Cp live myself and it brought back great memories.

I love music that can move me, that's why I love Coldplay.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i know :shock:

kind of does the same thing over and over.

lol! it would suck if you were under the influence while staring at it!! it hurts enough to be in a strobe light! (with out influence. but i wouldnt ever know :shrug: ) :lol:

awh i cried during clocks at the birmingham NEC gig last year' date=' i think i cried at Green Eyes tooo..... but i cry nearly everytime i hear that anyway!!!! :) *and i am also a grrrl by the way!* ;)[/quote']

hey where did you get the little smilie face hitting the computer?!? i have the exact same one! i was gonna put it as an avator!

awh i cried during clocks at the birmingham NEC gig last year' date=' i think i cried at Green Eyes tooo..... but i cry nearly everytime i hear that anyway!!!! :) *and i am also a grrrl by the way!* ;)[/quote']

*claps*

hehehe, why thankyou! never been appluaded for crying at a song b4!!! hehe :D

urm i got my computer smily from hotbar.com! had to download this software thingy tho, i put luffly graphics in my e-mails - woop!

062802jumpie_prv.gif

*claps*

hehehe, why thankyou! never been appluaded for crying at a song b4!!! hehe :D

urm i got my computer smily from hotbar.com! had to download this software thingy tho, i put luffly graphics in my e-mails - woop!

062802jumpie_prv.gif

oh yeah! me has it too! i suddenly was wondering where i got it from, then duh! hot bar! i just dont know how to put the emotions down on here ...