✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just started crying while listening to.............

Nick4Chris

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just cried to parachutes...

awwww :cry:

:D me loves that song.. slow,short ans simple for silly sjulie!!

well i realy think the lyrics are great too i dunno its touchy :D

probably touchy for me cause alot of things were going through my mind..

yeah i have a lot of thing going thru my mind a lot aswell :(

i know what you mean (no need for this post, sorry :shrug: )

its ok

when i saw the scientist live, i couldnt stop crying through out the whole song. this is only one of the many coldplay songs that make me cry. and i am a guy, i just have a big heart and many of the coldplay songs remind me alot of my ex girlfriend. who am very much still in love with. i hate love...... oh and i was holding her when they played the scientist but i dont know if she saw me crying. this was after we broke up.

when i saw the scientist live' date=' i couldnt stop crying through out the whole song. this is only one of the many coldplay songs that make me cry. and i am a guy, i just have a big heart and many of the coldplay songs remind me alot of my ex girlfriend. who am very much still in love with. i hate love...... oh and i was holding her when they played the scientist but i dont know if she saw me crying. this was after we broke up.[/quote']

wow i felt the same way when i heard it live. and im sorry about your ex- girlfriend. i think that we all have had our heart broken and at times (well for me that is) we are still madly in love and wonder how life would be if nothing changed. for me love hurts too, and it sucks. all i know is that i was prepared for anything and he gave up. :(

well lets lighten up!! "everybody makes mistakes sometimes but mine are all the time..." - Chris Martin

• 2 weeks later...