✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Someone please make a mash-up of Charlie Brown and DLiBYH.

Hurts Like Heaven

I see what you mean. I think Charlie Brown/Life in Technicolor II would actually sound better.

I tried and failed at that, I know exactly what I want to do too but I don't have the tools to do so. Its ashame because it could work like the "Oh love, don't let me go" goes pretty good with the charlie brown chiming riff but the acoustic guitars conflict one another. I tried breaking the songs at there vocal segments but it's too damn hard, I aint good at it...yet

I'd do it if I knew how, just cause its such a strange request and it'd be fun to do it, plus your right it would sound cool, but alas, I have no clue how to do that. I guess if someone uploads the vocals, guitar,bass, drums, etc into the Multimedia section someone could just upload them to Garage band and mix right? Does anyone have the separate parts?

I'd do it if I knew how, just cause its such a strange request and it'd be fun to do it, plus your right it would sound cool, but alas, I have no clue how to do that. I guess if someone uploads the vocals, guitar,bass, drums, etc into the Multimedia section someone could just upload them to Garage band and mix right? Does anyone have the separate parts?

I've started seeing if I could do it with GarageBand, but it's extremely difficult to separate the instrumental parts, maybe even impossible without more advanced programs, so I'm stuck for now, but I'll work on it.